The Eagles only have one player out for Sunday's game against the Chargers due to injury – wide receiver J.J. Arcega-Whiteside (ankle). The Eagles elevated wide receiver John Hightower from the practice squad for the game to take Arcega-Whiteside's spot.
Here is the full list of the Eagles' inactive players:
• C/G Jack Anderson – Jack Driscoll is active and starting despite suffering a thumb injury against the Lions. Nate Herbig is the primary backup at center and guard.
• WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside – Jalen Reagor is active after suffering an ankle injury against the Lions last week. John Hightower is active for the first time this season.
• CB Tay Gowan
• CB Mac McCain
• CB Josiah Scott – Zech McPhearson is back in the lineup after missing the Lions game due to injury. Scott played in each of the past five games.
• QB Reid Sinnett
• DB Kary Vincent Jr. – Vincent was acquired from the Broncos in a trade at the deadline this week. The rookie has yet to play in an NFL game.
Other news and notes:
• Tight end Tyree Jackson was activated from Injured Reserve on Saturday and will make his NFL debut on his 24th birthday.
• In addition to Hightower, the Eagles also elevated running back Jordan Howard from the practice squad for this game. Howard rushed for two touchdowns last week against the Lions.
Projected starting lineups for the Eagles:
QB – Jalen Hurts
RB – Kenneth Gainwell
WR – DeVonta Smith, Jalen Reagor, Quez Watkins
TE – Dallas Goedert
OL – Jordan Mailata, Landon Dickerson, Jason Kelce, Jack Driscoll, Lane Johnson
DL – Josh Sweat, Javon Hargrave, Fletcher Cox, Derek Barnett
LB – Genard Avery, T.J. Edwards, Davion Taylor
CB – Darius Slay, Steven Nelson
S – Rodney McLeod, Anthony Harris
The Chargers are down both starting cornerbacks due to injury – Michael Davis and Asante Samuel Jr. Backup running back Justin Jackson is also out for the Chargers.