TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective Date: August 6, 2004; Last Updated: September 29, 2017
Agreement to Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to the Philadelphia Eagles Website located at www.philadelphiaeagles.com (the "Site"), including Chat Rooms, Message Boards and other interactive areas such as multimedia and contests. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If you do not agree, please do not use the Site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time and will change the "Effective Date" portion of these Terms and Conditions to reflect the date of such changes. Therefore, you should check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions will mean that you accept the changes.
Content Ownership and Use. All text, graphics, user interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively "Content"), as well as the selection, coordination or arrangement of such Content contained on this Site, are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. No Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without the express written consent of the Philadelphia Eagles.
Comments. We encourage you to leave comments, photos, videos, links, feedback, suggestions, ideas and other postings (collectively, "Comments") on our Message Board, Chat Room, and other interactive areas throughout the Site. However, Comments must abide by the House Rules, which appear below. We have the right to review each Comment and may remove any Comments that are inappropriate or offensive. Considering the real-time nature of user postings, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted prior to posting. Any information posted on this Site expresses only the views of the author of the information and does not necessarily reflect the view of the Philadelphia Eagles or any associated or affiliated person or entity. All Comments are sent to us with the understanding and agreement that you hereby grant the Philadelphia Eagles a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free, unrestricted license to exploit such Comments by any means known or hereafter to become known, for any purpose whatsoever, without any obligation to pay you any consideration or to respond or otherwise acknowledge your Comment.
Philadelphia Eagles House Rules. Whether this is your first time online or you're a seasoned web surfer, we've spelled out our house rules for you here. Generally speaking, these rules simply require respect and good manners. Use your common sense, and you'll feel right at home.
Our House Rules Include:
- You may not make Comments that contain obscene, vulgar, racist, bigoted or sexually explicit language or images, or Comments that are likely to defame or insult any individual or group. Masking foul language in any way, shape or form is not permitted, nor are Comments with obvious or hidden sexual content or innuendos. Offensive usernames are not permitted.
- You may not make Comments that are abusive or hateful. Any harassing Comment that might be construed as stalking will be deleted and made available to the proper law-enforcement officials.
- You may not make Comments containing solicitations or advertisements; this includes advertisements for a business, sale of tickets and merchandise, the latest get-rich-scheme, surveys, pyramid schemes, etc.
- You may not suggest, condone or encourage illegal activity. The Philadelphia Eagles will assist law-enforcement officials.
- You may not post unauthorized copyrighted material, and you must own all material you post on the Site. No articles, data, recipes, song lyrics, artwork, graphics, photographs, logos or other material may be posted without the express written consent of its owner. Cutting and pasting even small portions of stories, articles or content from other sites is not permitted without proper attribution to the author.
- You may not use false, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information when you register on the Site or for any promotions or services offered through the Site. You also may not delete or revise any information of any other visitor to the Site.
- You must respect the privacy of individuals. This means no posting of phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other private information. You may not solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18, or from persons over the age of 18 for commercial or unlawful purposes. Having good manners online means that you don't post or send junk mail, chain letters, or unsolicited or mass e-mails to other visitors.
- You participate in, and use information provided in, Message Boards, Chat Rooms, and e-mail at your own risk. These services may be monitored by Philadelphia Eagles staff members. You take responsibility for postings under your identification. The Philadelphia Eagles take no responsibility for the Comments posted in Message Boards, Chat Rooms, or e-mail.
- You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual process to copy our web pages or content without our express written consent. You may not use any device, virus, software or routine or other malevolent code to interfere with the working of the Site. You may not take any action that creates an undue or disproportionately large burden on the Site, nor probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or Network, nor breach the security or authentication measures.
The Philadelphia Eagles reserve the right to remove any Comments that violate our House Rules (although we have no duty to do so) in our sole discretion. While we may attempt to notify you if we move or delete a Comment, we are under no obligation to do so. Depending on the nature of the violation, the Philadelphia Eagles at its sole discretion may terminate your account.
Links to Other Sites. This Site contains links to other Web sites ("Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under the control of the Philadelphia Eagles and we are not responsible for and do not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any links contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgments regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites. Other Web sites may link to the home page of this Site without prior permission. Any link to another page of the Site is subject to our prior written approval.
Links to This Site. If you would like to link to this Site, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Site, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Philadelphia Eagles logo, nor otherwise use any Philadelphia Eagles trademarks displayed on the Site without express written permission from the Philadelphia Eagles.
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Site.
- You do not in any way imply that the Philadelphia Eagles is endorsing any products or services other than its own.
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with the Philadelphia Eagles nor present any other false information about the Philadelphia Eagles.
Sending E-Mail to You. Our intention is to only send e-mail to fans or to individuals who have chosen to receive such e-mails. At any time, you have the right to stop receiving future Philadelphia Eagles communications via the Internet by e-mailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimers. THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES DO NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, NOR THAT IT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH OR LINK ON IT. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES CANNOT ENSURE THAT FILES YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USERS, ADVERTISERS AND/OR SPONSORS ON THE SITE, IN CONNECTION WITH THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SERVICES OTHERWISE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SERVICES. THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACTIONS OR FAILURE TO ACT OF ANY VENUE PROMOTER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH OR REFERENCED ON THE SITE. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third party advertisers, and service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site to the Philadelphia Eagles. The Philadelphia Eagles may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in its sole discretion.
Limitation on Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will the Philadelphia Eagles be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, or punitive damages, including also lost profits, even if the Philadelphia Eagles have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold the Philadelphia Eagles, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claims, expenses or demand including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or information to the Site.
Violation of These Terms and Conditions. You agree that the Philadelphia Eagles, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may terminate your Site access and remove any material or information posted by you, if we determine that you have violated these Terms and Conditions. You further agree that any violation of these Terms and Conditions would cause irreparable injury to the Philadelphia Eagles, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and consent to injunctive or other equitable relief. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies the Philadelphia Eagles may have at law or in equity.
Governing Law. You agree that any dispute about or involving this Site will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania. If you access this Site from another jurisdiction, you do so on your initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Mobile Alerts Terms & Conditions.
Sponsored by Verizon
Alerts: You will receive 10 messages/week
Supported Carriers: Our participating carriers include (but not limited to) AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, U.S. Cellular®, T-Mobile® Consent not a condition of purchase. Automated messages will be sent to the number provided. Text STOP to 82565 to cancel, Text HELP to 82565 for help, Msg&data rates may apply.
Customer Support available at 877-571-0774 or visit http://www.vibes.com/help.
@Eagles Twitter Terms & Conditions By tweeting @Eagles, you grant to Philadelphia Eagles, LLC the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed at any time or times, the tweet, your Twitter handle, any information posted on your Twitter page and any content within your tweet, and for advertising and promotional purposes without any additional consideration.
If you have any further questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, you may reach us via e-mail at: email@example.com, or by writing to us at:
One NovaCare Way
Philadelphia, PA 19145