1. ESPN: Eagles One Of Five Bounce-Back Teams In 2017
Bill Barnwell of ESPN used some interesting statistics to list five non-playoff teams that should rebound in 2017. The Eagles are on the list at No. 4.
Here's his case for the Eagles:
- The Eagles were 1-8 in games decided by seven points or fewer.
- The Eagles had a 36 point differential (B-West!). In 2014 and 2015, no team with a positive point differential missed the postseason.
- Football Outsiders ranked the Eagles' 2016 schedule as the toughest in the league.
- With tackle Lane Johnson on the field, quarterback Carson Wentz had a 97.5 passer rating. That dipped to 70.2 when he was suspended. The Eagles were 5-1 in the six games Johnson started in 2016.
2. Trey Burton's Son, Jaxon, Is The Star Of Training Camp
3. Don't Forget: Final Open Practice This Sunday
The Eagles' second FREE Open Practice at Lincoln Financial Field will be a day all young Eagles fans will not want to miss. Kids Day will have fun and interactive activities for young fans throughout the day, including face painting, photos with SWOOP, and much more.
Open practice includes complimentary parking and an opportunity for all fans to go on the field after practice. Youth football and cheerleading teams will also have a special opportunity to bring their squads onto the field for a group photo under the goalposts after practice. In order to take advantage of the photo, your team must be wearing their jerseys or cheerleading uniforms!
For more information, click here.
4. Cheers To This!
5. This Is Really Cool
6. Lining Up In The I-Formation