The Eagles announced their 2023 schedule on Thursday night. Mark your calendars and get ready for the upcoming season!
2023 Philadelphia Eagles Schedule
Week 1: Saturday, August 12 at Baltimore Ravens at 7 PM (NBC10) (*Updated on May 22)
Week 2: Thursday, August 17 vs. Cleveland Browns at 7:30 PM (NBC10)
Week 3: Thursday, August 24 vs. Indianapolis Colts at 8 PM (Prime Video)
Week 1: Sunday, September 10 at New England Patriots at 4:25 PM (CBS)
Week 2: Thursday, September 14 vs. Minnesota Vikings at 8:15 PM (Prime Video)
Week 3: Monday, September 25 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 7:15 PM (ABC)
Week 4: Sunday, October 1 vs. Washington Commanders at 1 PM (FOX)
Week 5: Sunday, October 8 at Los Angeles Rams at 4:05 PM+ (FOX)
Week 6: Sunday, October 15 at New York Jets at 4:25 PM+ (FOX)
Week 7: Sunday, October 22 vs. Miami Dolphins at 8:20 PM+ (NBC)
Week 8: Sunday, October 29 at Washington Commanders at 1 PM+ (FOX)
Week 9: Sunday, November 5 vs. Dallas Cowboys at 4:25 PM+ (FOX)
Week 10: BYE
Week 11: Monday, November 20 at Kansas City Chiefs at 8:15 PM+ (ESPN/ABC)
Week 12: Sunday, November 26 vs. Buffalo Bills at 4:25 PM+ (CBS)
Week 13: Sunday, December 3 vs. San Francisco 49ers at 4:25 PM+ (FOX)
Week 14: Sunday, December 10 at Dallas Cowboys at 8:20 PM+ (NBC)
Week 15: Sunday, December 17 at Seattle Seahawks at 4:25 PM+ (FOX)
Week 16: Monday, December 25 vs. New York Giants at 4:30 PM+ (FOX)
Week 17: Sunday, December 31 vs. Arizona Cardinals at 1 PM+ (FOX)
Week 18: TBD at New York Giants
*All games are broadcast on 94WIP.
+Games are subject to flex scheduling.
Schedule Release FAQ
Who do the Eagles open the season against?
It's a Super Bowl rematch. Just not the one you're expecting.
The Eagles will open the 2023 regular season on the road against the New England Patriots on Sunday, September 10. This will be the first time that they have opened the season against the Patriots (or any AFC East team for that matter).
The two teams had previously met twice before in September, most recently in the 2003 season.
When is the home opener?
For the second year in a row, the Eagles' first regular-season game at Lincoln Financial Field is in Week 2 against the Minnesota Vikings.
And once again, it's a prime-time affair as the Eagles host the Vikings on Thursday, September 14 on Amazon Prime Video. Yes, it's just four days after the season opener.
When do the Eagles play the Dallas Cowboys?
The NFC East slate kicks off in October when the Washington Commanders come to Lincoln Financial Field for a Week 4 clash. The Eagles play the Commanders twice (Weeks 4 and 8) before any other division rivals.
As for the Cowboys, the Eagles host Dallas in Week 9 on Sunday, November 5 at 4:25 PM. The rematch will be in Week 14 on Sunday Night Football (December 10).
How many prime-time games do the Eagles have?
The Eagles have five prime-time games and that doesn't count the Week 16 Christmas Day showdown with the New York Giants.
In fact, the Eagles play on Monday three times in 2023. They haven't done that since 2005.
When is the bye week?
The bye week is right in the middle of the season in Week 10, following the November 5 pairing with the Cowboys. The Eagles will have nine games in the books and eight on the horizon after the bye week.
When is the rematch with the Kansas City Chiefs?
Coming out of the bye week, the Eagles travel to Kansas City in a Super Bowl LVII rematch. Of course, it's in prime time, with an 8:15 PM kickoff on Monday, November 20.
When will the Eagles wear the Kelly Green uniforms?
Stay tuned for that one!
Other Schedule Release News and Notes
• Philadelphia will open the 2023 campaign against New England on the road at Gillette Stadium. The Eagles begin the season with an away game for the fourth straight year, which marks the team's longest such streak since doing so in six consecutive seasons from 1983-88.
• Philadelphia has five scheduled primetime contests for the second year in a row. The Eagles have appeared in the second-most primetime games (99, tied) in the NFL dating back to 2000.
• Philadelphia will travel to Kansas City in Week 11 for a rematch of Super Bowl LVII on Monday Night Football. It then hosts an NFC Championship rematch vs. San Francisco in Week 13.
• A national audience will once again be treated to an Eagles-Cowboys matchup in Week 14 on Sunday Night Football. With the exception of a nationally televised 2014 Thanksgiving afternoon contest, the division rivals have squared off in primetime every season since 2007.
• In Week 16, Philadelphia will take on the New York Giants on Christmas at Lincoln Financial Field. This marks the Eagles' first Christmas game since facing the Raiders at home in 2017.
Bring on the 2023 season! Preview what's to come for the Eagles by taking a look back at past matchups against upcoming opponents.