Thursday will mark the home opener for the 2023 Philadelphia Eagles, but it's not the only debut in front of the frenzied 69,000+ fans who have waited 228 days since the NFC Championship celebration at Lincoln Financial Field.
Fans will want to be in their seats early as the Eagles have an all-new light show extravaganza – Light Up the Linc – during the team introduction. Not only will fans get to witness this prime-time-worthy display, but they will also get to be a part of the action! Here's how:
1. Make sure to download the latest version of the Eagles app
2. Be in your seats by 8 PM. The experience will not work in Pepsi Plaza
3. When prompted, open the Eagles app and click on the Light Up the Linc button
4. Complete a quick onboarding process, as you'll need to grant permission for the app to use the flashlight on your phone
5. Once you've reached this screen below, just wait for the show to begin
WARNING: Please be advised that strobe lights and pyro will be used at this event and may affect those with photosensitive epilepsy and other conditions. Click here for any other questions about Light Up the Linc.
There's more in store Thursday night for the star-studded affair against the Minnesota Vikings:
• Super Bowl Champion Malcolm Jenkins serves as the Honorary Captain for the game
• The National Anthem will be performed by Melina Cruz. During the performance, Independence ("Indy"), a live bald eagle from Auburn University’s Raptor Center, will take flight through the stadium and land on the field
• DJ Diamond Kuts provides the halftime entertainment with a musical set to keep the Linc rocking
Click here to find out when the stadium gates open and more.
Hungry? Fans have been waiting in earnest for the home opener and there are several new offerings including ...
• The Eagles have partnered with Little Caesars to bring gameday pies to six locations throughout the stadium
• For dessert (or whenever you want), check out Section 134 to try the new Cannoli Nachos – Cannoli nacho chips topped with Valrhona chocolate, whipped ricotta, diced strawberries, strawberry pearls, pistachio dust, caramel sauce, espresso dirt, and topped with micro mint, lemon, and donut sugar.
Kickoff can't come soon enough!