Quarterback Carson Wentz gave Eagles fans something to smile about on Monday afternoon.
A 7-year-old named Jude wrote a letter to Wentz and it was posted on Twitter by one of his grandparents.
The card has a picture of the Eagles logo with the No. 11 underneath of it and Carson Wentz! (<-yes, an exclamation point) above it. Inside Jude explained how since he moved to Maryland he has to deal with Redskins and Ravens fans. Jude wanted to welcome Carson to Philadelphia and included five questions for him.
Wentz answered the questions.
1. What is your favorite color? Red
2. Who is your favorite football player? Brett Favre
3. Do you like Philly cheesesteaks? Of course I do!
4. What is your favorite animal? Dogs!
5. What is your favorite food? Steak
Last, but certainly not least, Jude crossed out a Cowboys star on the back of the card. Jude is being raised the right way! To learn more about the Eagles' rookie quarterback, check out his media guide bio.