The Eagles have just one player who will miss Sunday's game due to injury and that's special teams ace Rudy Ford, who is sidelined with a hamstring injury. He did not practice all week.
The team also announced on Friday that Wide Receivers Coach Aaron Moorehead and Passing Game Coordinator/Quarterbacks Coach Press Taylor will not travel to Cleveland due to COVID-19 protocols. Other assistant coaches will fulfill their duties.
The Eagles placed four players on Reserve/COVID-19 lists on Thursday – wide receiver J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, running back Corey Clement, defensive end Vinny Curry, and wide receiver Deontay Burnett was placed on the Practice Squad COVID-19 list.
The Eagles can call up players from the practice squad to fill in for the players who were placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.
The Cleveland Browns are also dealing with COVID-related issues. Pro Bowl defensive end Myles Garrett was placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list Friday morning. He was away from the team facility due to an illness.
"I think obviously he's a tremendous football player and he's definitely in the discussions for Defensive Player of the Year," Head Coach Doug Pederson said of Garrett, who leads the NFL with 9.5 sacks. "He's having a heck of a season, leader of that football team. Listen, I can't speak specifically on their behalf, but I know that if it was obviously one of our players in that position, it's a blow."
The Browns are "hopeful," according to Head Coach Kevin Stefanski, that starting tackle Jack Conklin and kicker Cody Parkey can come off the Reserve/COVID-19 list ahead of Sunday's game.
Two players are listed as questionable for the Browns: guard Wyatt Teller (calf) and linebacker Mack Wilson (hip).
The Eagles added four players to the injury report on Thursday, but some of them were later placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list. The Reserve/COVID-19 list was created for a player who either tests positive for COVID-19 or who has been in close contact with an infected person or persons.
• WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside – He missed Thursday's practice with an illness and was later put on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.
• LB Shaun Bradley – Bradley returned to practice on Thursday as a full participant after missing Wednesday's workout due to an illness.
• RB Corey Clement – He missed Thursday's practice with an illness and was later put on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.
• DT Fletcher Cox – He was a full participant after getting some rest on Wednesday.
• DE Vinny Curry – He missed Thursday's practice with an illness and was later put on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.
• S Rudy Ford – Ford missed practice again on Thursday with the hamstring injury he incurred against the Giants.
• WR John Hightower – The rookie wide receiver missed Thursday's practice with an illness.
• T Jason Peters – The future Hall of Famer was a full participant after getting some rest on Wednesday.
Players like tight end Zach Ertz and guard Isaac Seumalo are not included in the injury report since they are still on Injured Reserve. Both players are eligible to come off the list ahead of Sunday's game. The Eagles will also need to call up players to account for those who went on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.
In Cleveland, defensive end Myles Garrett is expected to return to practice on Friday, per Browns Head Coach Kevin Stefanski. Garrett was home Wednesday and Thursday due to an illness.
The Eagles listed just four players on Wednesday's injury report:
• LB Shaun Bradley – The rookie did not practice due to an illness.
• DT Fletcher Cox – The All-Pro rested on Wednesday and was only a limited participant. Typical routine for Cox.
• S Rudy Ford – Ford did not practice after suffering a hamstring injury on Sunday against the Giants.
• T Jason Peters – Like Cox, Peters rested on Wednesday and was only a limited participant. Also typical for Peters to get the rest during the week.
The Browns have not yet released their injury report, but Pro Bowl pass rusher Myles Garrett – the former No. 1 overall pick – was home Wednesday due to an illness. The Browns also placed three players on the Reserve/COVID-19 list on Wednesday, including former Eagles kicker Cody Parkey.