After the first half of play, the Eagles trail Green Bay 17-6. The Birds gave up 17 points in the second after holding the Packers scoreless in the first quarter. The Eagles' starters have likely seen their last action of the night, while the rookies and younger players will likely take the majority of the snaps in the second half.
Here are the highlights from the second quarter:
• The Packers got on the board with just over 12 minutes remaining after wide receiver Trevor Davis took a 50-yard punt from the Green Bay 32 down the right sideline for a 68-yard touchdown. Mason Crosby connected on the extra point making the score 7-6 in favor of the Packers.
• At the 11:05 mark, the Packers got the ball back after cornerback LaDarius Gunter forced tight end Trey Burton to fumble the ball.
• Quarterback Brett Hundley found wide receiver Jeff Janis who beat cornerback C.J. Smith for a 20-yard touchdown. Mason Crosby knocked in the extra point which gave the Packers an eight-point lead, 14-6, with a little over eight minutes to go in the half.
• Halfway through the second, backup quarterback Matt McGloin had his pass that was intended for rookie running back Donnel Pumphrey intercepted by linebacker Joe Thomas at the Eagles' 47 before he took it 30 yards which brought the Packers into the red zone.
• Rookie defensive end Derek Barnett earned his first sack after he brought down Hundley for an 8-yard loss at the Philadelphia 25.
• Mason Crosby converted a 39-yard field goal making the score 17-6 with a little more than five minutes left in the half.
• With one minute left until the two-minute warning, defensive tackle Justin Hamilton sacked Hundley for a loss of 12 yards, which brought the Packers to the Green Bay 35-yard line.
• McGloin aired it out 38 yards to the right to wide receiver Bryce Treggs which took the Eagles to the Green Bay 32.
• Eagles tight end Billy Brown fumbled the ball after a hit from Kevin King. The ball was recovered by defensive end Christian Ringo.
• With 1:04 remaining in the half, Eagles linebacker Mychal Kendricks picked off a pass intended for Max McCaffrey and carried it to the Green Bay 36 before he was brought down by defensive back Trevor Davis.
• To end the half, a 46-yard attempt by Jake Elliott hit the right upright and missed just as time expired.
Quarterback Matt McGloin finished the half going 14 of 16 for 101 yards and one interception.
Quarterback Brett Hundley went 8 of 15 passing for 90 yards, one interception and one touchdown.
Bryce Treggs led the Eagles' receiving corps with 75 yards on five receptions.
LeGarrette Blount carried the ball four times for 9 yards.
Davante Adams led the Packers in receiving yards with 26.
The Eagles gave the ball away three times while the Packers coughed it up twice.
The Eagles fell to the Packers in their first preseason game in Green Bay. Check out these photos from the road...