With the new league year underway, here's the place to keep tabs on the Eagles' free agents as well as other roster moves made by the team.
Before free agency officially started:
• DE Brandon Graham – The longest-tenured player on the active roster signed a one-year contract extension through 2022 on March 15.
• The Eagles acquired a 2021 third-round pick and a 2022 conditional first-round pick from the Indianapolis Colts in exchange for QB Carson Wentz on March 17.
• S Andrew Adams – The Eagles agreed to terms on a contract with the veteran safety, who was with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2020.
• QB Joe Flacco – The Eagles agreed to terms on a one-year contract with the Audubon, New Jersey native and former Super Bowl MVP on March 23. Flacco will add competition and depth to the quarterback room.
• RB Jordan Howard – Agreed to terms on a one-year deal with the Eagles on April 7. Returned to the team in 2020 after signing with the Miami Dolphins in free agency. Finished this past season on the Eagles' practice squad.
• S Anthony Harris – The Eagles agreed to terms with Harris on a one-year contract. Harris enters his seventh season in the NFL, spending the first six with the Minnesota Vikings where he played under new Eagles Defensive Coordinator Jonathan Gannon. Harris tied to the league lead with six interceptions in 2019.
• LB Eric Wilson – The veteran linebacker agreed to terms on a one-year deal on April 7. The former Viking reunites with Nick Rallis, the Eagles' new linebackers coach who served as the assistant linebackers coach in Minnesota. Wilson led the Vikings in tackles (122) and tackles for loss (8) last season. He was the only undrafted player to lead his team in tackles in 2020.
Here is a look at the Eagles' unrestricted free agents:
• RB Corey Clement
• DE Vinny Curry – The pride of Neptune, New Jersey, former second-round pick, and Super Bowl Champion joins the Jets on a one-year deal, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport on March 24.
• S Rudy Ford – The special teamer agreed to terms on a contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars on March 17.
• LB Nathan Gerry – Gerry signed a one-year deal with the 49ers on March 29. A starter on defense in 2020, Gerry finished the season on Injured Reserve with an ankle injury.
• CB Cre'Von LeBlanc
• S Jalen Mills – A starter at cornerback on the Super Bowl LII team, Mills transitioned to a hybrid safety/cornerback role in 2020. He returned to Philadelphia on a one-year deal after testing the free agent market last offseason. This time around, he signed with the New England Patriots.
• T Jason Peters
• DT Hassan Ridgeway – Agreed to terms on a contract with the Eagles on March 18.
• LB Duke Riley – A special teams captain for the Eagles last season who started eight games on defense, Riley reportedly agreed to terms on a contract with the Miami Dolphins.
• CB Nickell Robey-Coleman
• TE Richard Rodgers
• QB Nate Sudfeld – Signed a one-year deal with the San Francisco 49ers on April 7.
Unrestricted free agents can sign with a new team with no draft compensation owed to the old team.
Here is a look at the Eagles' other free agents:
• P Cameron Johnston – Johnston was set to be a restricted free agent, but he was not tendered a qualifying offer by the Eagles allowing him to sign with any team. He reportedly agreed to terms on a contract with the Houston Texans on March 19. The Eagles will have a new punter and holder in 2021. Currently, Arryn Siposs is the only punter under contract on the roster.
• TE Joshua Perkins – Perkins was set to be a restricted free agent, but he was not tendered a qualifying offer by the Eagles. He is free to sign with any team. He can still re-sign with the Eagles.
Here is a look at the Eagles' exclusive rights free agents:
• RB Boston Scott – Signed his tender on April 1.
• LB Alex Singleton – Signed his tender on March 25.
• WR Greg Ward – Signed his tender on March 29.
Exclusive rights free agents are players with two or fewer accrued NFL seasons. Once tendered a qualifying offer, exclusive rights free agents are unable to negotiate with other teams.