The Eagles ruled out three players on Friday due to injury. Here is the full list of inactives for the Eagles as they take on the Steelers today in Pittsburgh.
TE Hakeem Butler – The Eagles called up Jason Croom from the practice squad to be the No. 3 tight end. Butler is making the switch from wide receiver to tight end.
RB Jason Huntley – The Eagles have three active running backs in Miles Sanders, Boston Scott, and Corey Clement.
WR DeSean Jackson – Jackson will miss a second straight game with a hamstring injury.
WR Alshon Jeffery – Jeffery missed practice time with an illness this week which kept him from inching closer to a return from last year's foot injury.
CB Avonte Maddox – Maddox will miss a second straight game with an ankle injury.
QB Nate Sudfeld – Jalen Hurts is the No. 2 quarterback behind Carson Wentz.
DE Casey Toohill – The Eagles are healthy along the defensive line and Genard Avery is coming off his breakout game.
News and Notes
• All five players who were brought up to the active roster on Saturday are active: DB Grayland Arnold, TE Jason Croom, CB Craig James, DB Elijah Riley, and WR Quez Watkins
• The Eagles will have the same starting lineup along the offensive line for consecutive weeks for the first time this season.
• J.J. Arcega-Whiteside is expected to start at wide receiver along with John Hightower and Greg Ward.
• Rookie Shaun Bradley is expected to start at middle linebacker with T.J. Edwards on Injured Reserve.
• Cre'Von LeBlanc is expected to start at cornerback in place of Avonte Maddox, and Jalen Mills will return to safety.