Here's a look at who's inactive for the Eagles as they host the New Orleans Saints:
• DB Grayland Arnold – The rookie was added to the injury report late in the week with a hamstring injury. He was listed as questionable for the game. The Eagles are without Arnold, Michael Jacquet (see below), Craig James, and Cre'Von LeBlanc.
The good news is that Darius Slay is active. He was limited in practice all week with a knee injury. The Eagles promoted Kevon Seymour from the practice squad (he has two years of NFL experience) and elevated rookie Jameson Houston for this game.
• LB T.J. Edwards – Edwards was ruled out with a hamstring injury that he suffered last week in Green Bay. The Eagles elevated Rashad Smith from the practice squad and Joe Bachie, signed this week off the Saints' practice squad, is active for his Eagles and NFL debut.
• S Rudy Ford – The safety and special teamer is out again with a hamstring injury.
• WR John Hightower – Head Coach Doug Pederson hinted at some changes this week. The rookie is by all accounts a healthy scratch. J.J. Arcega-Whiteside and Quez Watkins are active for the first time in weeks.
• RB Jason Huntley – The rookie has been a healthy scratch for weeks with Miles Sanders, Boston Scott, and Corey Clement good to go.
• CB Michael Jacquet – The rookie corner had to play defense late last week in Green Bay and suffered a hamstring injury.
• QB Nate Sudfeld – Head Coach Doug Pederson confirmed on Friday that Carson Wentz will be the No. 2 quarterback.