After the Eagles' game on Sunday against Seattle, the following news and notes were compiled:
• Bennie Logan's blocked PAT was the first by an Eagle since Brandon Bair on 11/16/14 at GB.
• Zach Ertz scored his first touchdown of the season, becoming the eighth different Eagles player with a receiving score. Over the last three games, Ertz has 20 receptions for 187 yards and a touchdown.
• Ertz's touchdown was the culmination of a 13-play drive that lasted 7:35. It was the longest drive of the season by the Eagles in terms of time and the longest TD drive in terms of plays.
• Brent Celek moved past Jeremy Maclin and into 16th on the Eagles' all-time scrimmage yardage list with 4,820.
• Darren Sproles has nine straight season with 300 receiving yards, the longest streak by an NFL RB since Tiki Barber (1998-2006).
• Dorial Green-Beckham caught his second touchdown of the season that was punctuated by a two-point conversion by Nelson Agholor.
• Ronald Darby had five receptions for 59 yards, becoming the third-fastest Eagle to surpass 2,500 career receiving yards (42 games), behind only Mike Quick (39) and DeSean Jackson (38).
• Rick Lovato appeared in his 159th consecutive game with the Eagles, tied with Randy Logan (1972-83) for the 2nd-longest streak in franchise history. Only Harold Carmichael has appeared in more consecutive games with the Eagles (162 from 1972-83).
• The Eagles were 2-2 in the red zone against a Seahawks team that came into the game ranked third in the NFL allowing just 4.25 points per red zone possession. Defensively they held Seattle to just one touchdown in three red zone appearances. On the season the Eagles have held opponents to just 13 touchdowns on 30 possessions inside the 20.