Check out some of the news and notes from Sunday's loss to Washington.
• Malcolm Jenkins intercepted Kirk Cousins and returned it 64 yards for a TD in the second quarter to tie the game, 14-14. He also produced the Eagles' last INT-TD, which happened on 12/6/15 at NE (99 yards).
• Jenkins is the first player in Eagles history to record an INT-TD in three straight seasons. The only other NFL player with INT-TDs in each of the last three seasons is Aqib Talib. Jenkins has 6 TDs in his NFL career, 5 of which have been INT-TDs.
• Jenkins, who made his 100th career start, now ranks tied for second on the Eagles all-time list with three interception return touchdowns. He trails only Eric Allen, who had five.
•Wendell Smallwood's 86-yard kickoff return TD in the second quarter was the first kickoff return TD by an Eagles player since Josh Huff on 11/23/14 vs. Ten. (107 yards). It ranks as the eighth-longest kickoff return by an Eagles rookie. Three of the Eagles' last four kickoff return TDs have been by rookies (Smallwood, Huff, Quintin Demps on 11/23/08 at Bal.).
• The Eagles lead the NFL with 20 non-offensive TDs since 2014 (6 INT-TDs, 4 punt return TDs, 4 block punt return TDs, 3 kickoff return TDs, 3 fumble recovery TDs).
• Darren Sproles moved past Barry Sanders and into ninth on the NFL's all-purpose yardage list with 18,337
• Donnie Jones recorded three punts inside the 20-yard line and now has 104 for his Eagles career, surpassing Sav Rocca (102 from 2007-10) for the 2nd-most in franchise history. Jeff Feagles (106 from 1990-93) ranks 1st in that category.
• Jalen Mills started at cornerback for the first time in his NFL career.