It was a historic night for the Eagles, who inducted defensive ends Trent Cole and Hugh Douglas into the franchise's Hall of Fame and debuted the all-black uniforms.
On the field, the Eagles continued to write history as quarterback Jalen Hurts set a franchise record for most rushing yards by a quarterback with 157 and running back Miles Sanders set a career high with 143 rushing yards as Philadelphia gained 363 rushing yards and 500 total yards of offense to beat the Green Bay Packers 40-33 to improve to a league-best 10-1 this season.
For a complete recap of the game, check out the action below.
For just the second time this season, the Eagles lost the coin toss. The Eagles will receive the opening kickoff.
• After two incomplete passes, Jalen Hurts scrambled 24 yards to the Eagles' 49 to convert 3rd-and-10. Packers defensive back Darnell Savage was injured on the play. Miles Sanders took back-to-back handoffs out of shotgun to gain 14 yards and move the chains. Hurts' first completion was to DeVonta Smith for 6 yards, all three of Hurts' first attempts went to Smith. On 3rd-and-6, Hurts kept the ball on a QB draw and a great downfield block by wide receiver Quez Watkins allowed Hurts to gain 28 yards to the Packers' 6-yard line. Two plays later, Kenneth Gainwell ran up the middle for 4 yards and a touchdown.
Eagles lead 7-0 with 11:19 remaining in the first quarter.
Injury Update: Savage is questionable with a foot injury.
• On 3rd-and-4, the Eagles lined up with Fletcher Cox on the end and Haason Reddick inside. Javon Hargrave got pressure on Aaron Rodgers up the middle. Rodgers threw the ball to Allen Lazard, but Darius Slay had a beat on it and knocked it into the air and Josiah Scott came up with the pick at the Packers' 35 and he returned it 6 yards.
• Eagles extend the lead after the Scott interception. Three plays after the pick, Lane Johnson pulled and Miles Sanders shook Kenny Clark at the line of scrimmage on the way to a 15-yard touchdown. Jake Elliott missed the PAT, so it's 13-0 with 9:02 remaining in the first quarter. Sanders set a new career high with his seventh rushing touchdown of the year.
• Through two drives, Hurts has 60 rushing yards and Sanders has 32.
• After a 38-yard kickoff return, the Packers wasted no time getting back in the ballgame. Rodgers pitched the ball to Aaron Jones for 10 yards. After a tackle for loss by Fletcher Cox, Rodgers hit Jones on a screen for 30 yards. On the next play, A.J. Dillon rushed up the middle for a 20-yard touchdown. It's 13-7 with 6:40 left in the first quarter.
• The Eagles went to sneak the ball on 3rd-and-1, but were denied. On 4th down, the offense stayed on the field. Hurts never got control of the snap, but Sanders recovered. However, Rasul Douglas touched him down for no gain. Packers take over on downs at the Eagles' 38 with five minutes to go in the quarter.
• On 3rd-and-8, the Packers went empty and Rodgers tried to get the first down with a screen to Aaron Jones, but T.J. Edwards made a huge tackle for just a 3-yard gain. The Packers went for it on 4th down and out of empty, Rodgers hit Christian Watson for a 21-yard gain to the Eagles' 11-yard line. C.J. Gardner-Johnson was hurt on the tackle attempt. Reed Blankenship came on for Gardner-Johnson. On 1st down after the injury, Packers go play-action and Rodgers hist Randall Cobb over the middle for the touchdown with Scott in coverage. Packers take 14-13 lead with 3:09 remaining in the first quarter.
• Eagles work in multi-TE personnel to bolster the run game. Hurts and A.J. Brown connect for the first time, a 23-yard gain, to the Eagles' 47-yard line. A few plays later, on 3rd-and-2, the Eagles bring on Cam Jurgens, the backup center, as an extra lineman. Hurts breaks free from the pocket and runs down a wide-open right side of the field to the Packers' 3-yard line for a gain of 42.
• The quarter ends with the Eagles trailing 14-13. Gardner-Johnson is announced as questionable to return with a rib injury.
• Hurts had 103 rushing yards in the first quarter.
• On the first play of the second quarter, Sanders scores his second touchdown of the night on a 2-yard touchdown run. Eagles go for the PAT, connect, and regain the lead, 20-14, with 14:54 left in the half.
• REED BLANKENSHIP, ladies and gentlemen! The rookie free agent, playing for the injured Gardner-Johnson, notches his first career interception on a pass intended for tight end Tyler Davis. The Packers were moving the ball with a mix of the run and pass, involving both backs and tight end Robert Tonyan into the mix. The Eagles utilized their 5-man front, but brought in Kyzir White instead of Josiah Scott mid-drive for added size. Eagles take over at their own 22 with 11:12 left in the half.
• Rodgers has two interceptions tonight and nine for the season. He had nine in the previous two seasons (back-to-back MVP campaigns) combined.
• The Eagles get a chunk play to start the drive with a nice pass from Hurts to Smith on a comeback route for a 17-yard gain. Two plays later, Hurts gained another 17 yards on a QB draw and the Eagles added another 15 yards as Packers safety Adrian Amos dove at the knees of Lane Johnson, drawing a flag and the ire of Head Coach Nick Sirianni. However, the drive came to an abrupt halt after wide receiver A.J. Brown fumbled the ball at the Packers' 24-yard line. Former Eagle Rudy Ford stripped the ball and rookie linebacker Quay Walker returned it to the Eagles' 13 with 8:37 left in the half.
• It looked like the Packers regained the lead, but a 13-yard touchdown run by Jones was nullified by an Elgton Jenkins holding penalty. It didn't matter. Rodgers later found Jones on a scramble drill in the back of the end zone for a touchdown with Marcus Epps in coverage. Packers missed the PAT on the same south end that Elliott missed in the first quarter and it's 20-20 with 7:41 left in the half after the 23-yard touchdown.
• First punt of the game comes off the foot of Eagles' Arryn Siposs. The Eagles' offensive drive stalled after linebacker Justin Hollins, claimed off waivers this week from the Rams, sacked Hurts on second down. Great punt by Siposs to flip the field as the Packers start from their own 18 with 5:48 left in the half.
• After the Packers converted a first down on the ground, Ndamukong Suh reintroduced himself to his former division rival with pressure up the middle to set up a Josh Sweat sack for a loss of 3 yards. Two plays later, on 3rd down, Fletcher Cox looped around from the inside to get to Rodgers for a sack and force a punt. Eagles take over at their own 29 with 2:16 left in the half.
• On 3rd-and-6, Hurts – in the empty with Gainwell split wide – hit Brown over the middle to the Packers' 48. After a split-sack on 2nd down by Jarran Reed and Preston Smith, the Eagles faced 3rd-and-14. The Eagles gained 13 of those yards with a pass to Smith on a stick route. The Packers were forced to take an injury timeout with linebacker Isaiah McDuffie down on the ground. On 4th-and-1, Hurts and the Eagles got back their sneak mojo with a gain of 4 yards to the Packers' 35. And the drive ends with A HIGHLIGHT-REEL TOUCHDOWN TOSS from Hurts to Quez Watkins, who ran down the right sideline and caught in front of Rasul Douglas for the score from 30 yards out. It's 27-20 Eagles with 13 seconds left in the half! Packers will get the ball to start the second half.
• Hurts is 11-of-17 for 128 yards with a touchdown through the air, and 126 yards on the ground in the first half. Sanders has 51 yards and two touchdowns. A.J. Brown is the Eagles' leading receiver with 40 yards on three receptions.
• Rodgers is 9-of-13 for 118 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions in the first half. A.J. Dillon leads the Packers with 51 yards on the ground and a touchdown. Jones has 82 yards from scrimmage and a receiving touchdown.
• Just before kickoff, the Packers ruled out Savage (foot) for the rest of the game.
• The Packers got another big kickoff return, this one for 52 yards by Keisean Nixon to the Packers' 47-yard line. The defense buckled down and forced a three-and-out, capped off by a split-sack between Haason Reddick and Brandon Graham. Eagles will take over at their own 14-yard line. Linebacker Patrick Johnson was injured on the punt return.
• The Eagles ruled out Gardner-Johnson for the rest of the game with the ribs injury.
• On 2nd down, Sanders gained 21 yards out of the shotgun as Jason Kelce pulled to pave the way for the running back. Two plays later, Sanders broke up the middle for another huge run, a gain of 28 yards to the Packers' 29. Two plays later, Hurts kept the ball and ran to the left side for 4 yards and a first down to the 17. Three plays later, on 3rd-and-12 at the 19, Hurts in the empty, connects with Smith for 14 yards on an out route to high-low the defense and set up goal-to-go at the 5. After a false start on Landon Dickerson on 2nd down, Hurts connects with A.J. Brown for the 6-yard touchdown, beating Rasul Douglas on an out route. It's 34-20 with 7:19 left in the third quarter.
• In addition to Hurts, Sanders is now over 100 yards with 116 on the evening.
• The Eagles stick with the 5-man front and White at linebacker. Rodgers' first pass of the drive goes to Watson for 11 yards plus another 15 for unnecessary roughness on Blankenship on the stop. The Packers worked both Dillon and Jones to get to the Eagles' 13-yard line. Reddick came up with a pair of key tackles after an incomplete pass on first down. On 4th-and-3 from the Eagles' 6-yard line, tackle Yosh Nijman committed a false start penalty and the Packers settled for the 29-yard field goal. It's 34-23 Eagles with 2:03 left in the third quarter.
• Aaron Rodgers ran off the field following the last scoring drive with an oblique injury. His return, per the Packers, is questionable.
• Hurts gained 15 yards on two runs to not only get a first down to keep moving the clock, but the Eagles' single-game rushing record for a quarterback. It was previously set by Michael Vick with 130. Eagles enter the fourth quarter with a 34-23 lead and the ball at their 47-yard line.
• The Eagles continue to rush the ball to eat up the clock. On 3rd-and-7, Sanders rushed up the middle for 6 yards before Hurts gained 2 yards on a QB sneak on 4th down to get to the Packers' 33.
• Injury update: Linebacker Patrick Johnson is questionable with an ankle injury. Also, Andre Dillard is in at left guard for Landon Dickerson.
• It's Boston Scott's turn for a big play. Out of the shotgun, Scott took the handoff and went 19 yards to the Packers' 14-yard line behind Dillard's block at left guard. Cornerback Jaire Alexander made the tackle, but was hurt on the play. The Eagles were unable to punch the ball in the end zone, but tacked on a 31-yard Elliott field goal to make it 37-23 with 11:11 left in the game.
• Jordan Love enters the game at quarterback for the Packers.
• Love connects with Watson, who caught the ball over the middle at midfield and outran Marcus Epps and Blankenship for a 63-yard touchdown, on the fourth play of the drive. It's Watson's 6th touchdown in the last three games and, all of a sudden, it's a 7-point game with 9 minutes remaining.
• Dickerson is back in the game at left guard. On the first play of the drive, Sanders had a spectacular 11-yard run, weaving his way in and out of traffic, for a first down to get the clock moving. Two plays later, Hurts scrambled up the middle for 10 yards and another first down at the Eagles' 43. On 3rd-and-4, Gainwell gained 8 yards out of shotgun to move the chains. Packers have all three of their timeouts with just over 4 minutes remaining. Elliott extended the Eagles' lead with a 54-yard field goal, his franchise-record 17th such make of 50+ (including playoffs). There is just 2:16 left.
• Nixon returned the kick 53 yards to the Eagles' 47-yard line. Love hits Lazard over the middle for a gain of 17 yards, but K'Von Wallace broke up a pass intended for Randall Cobb in the middle of the end zone – Blankenship was out due to injury – and the Packers were held to a 33-yard field goal.
• Jack Stoll recovered the onsides kick with 1:07 remaining. The Packers got the Eagles into a 3rd-and-3. Out of shotgun, Hurts handed off to Sanders who gained 4 yards behind the right side of the line to seal the win. The Eagles, after a 1-yard loss on a kneeldown, finish with 500 yards of total offense.