Here is the list of inactive players for today's matchup against the Arizona Cardinals:
• WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside – Arcega-Whiteside was active last week, but did not play. This is the sixth game in a row that he will not play in.
• DB Grayland Arnold – The rookie defensive back was downgraded to out on Saturday. He will miss his second straight game with a hamstring injury.
• WR John Hightower – The rookie who started four games this season is a healthy scratch for the second week in a row.
• RB Jason Huntley – The running back was not on the injury report all week, but was declared out on Saturday due to an illness.
• CB Darius Slay – The starting cornerback was downgraded to out on Saturday due to a concussion that he incurred last Sunday against
• QB Nate Sudfeld – Jalen Hurts starts for the second week in a row, while Carson Wentz is the backup.
Here are the projected starting lineups for the Eagles:
QB: Jalen Hurts
RB: Miles Sanders
TE: Zach Ertz
WR: Jalen Reagor, Travis Fulgham, Greg Ward
OL: Jordan Mailata, Isaac Seumalo, Jason Kelce, Nate Herbig, Matt Pryor
DL: Derek Barnett, Javon Hargrave, Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham
LB: Alex Singleton, T.J. Edwards, Duke Riley
CB: Nickell Robey-Coleman, Kevon Seymour (Michael Jacquet expected to rotate in)
S: Jalen Mills, Marcus Epps (K'Von Wallace expected to rotate in)