The Eagles made several roster moves involving the practice squad on Tuesday:
• Signed RB Kerryon Johnson – A former second-round pick of the Detroit Lions, Johnson spent Training Camp with the Eagles. Johnson spent time earlier this season with the San Francisco 49ers, playing for them in Week 3 on special teams. Johnson has 1,225 career rushing yards and 11 total touchdowns since entering the league in 2018.
• Signed OL Luke Juriga – The reserve offensive lineman was on the Eagles' practice squad until Saturday.
• Released K Matt McCrane – Special Teams Coordinator Michael Clay said on Tuesday that McCrane was originally added as an insurance policy with the uptick in COVID cases.
• Placed WR John Hightower on the Practice Squad COVID-19 list
• Protected G/T Kayode Awosika, RB Jason Huntley, CB Mac McCain, and LB JaCoby Stevens – These players cannot be signed to another team's active roster this week.