With the 191st pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select CB JaCorey Shepherd of Kansas. Here are 10 facts about one of the newest Eagles cornerbacks ...
Here are 10 things Eagles fans should know about new cornerback JaCorey Shepherd ...
1. JaCorey Shepherd was the 191st overall selection in the 2015 NFL Draft.
2. Shepherd started every game over the past two seasons.
3. Over the past two years, Shepherd totaled 75 tackles.
4. Shepherd finished his Jayhawks career ranked fourth in kickoff return yardage with 1,350.
5. A star off the field, Shepherd was a nominee for the Big 12 Male Sportsperson of the Year award.
6. Shepherd earned first-team All-Big 12 accolades by the coaches as a senior.
7. A native of Mesquite, Texas, Shepherd played his high school football at Mesquite Horn High School.
8. At Mesquite Horn, Shepherd excelled as a receiver, defensive back and punt returner. He earned all-state honorable mention accolades as a senior.
9. Shepherd began his college career as a wide receiver.
10. During his time at Kansas, Shepherd majored in management and leadership.