Beginning at noon on Monday, the "legal negotiation window" ahead of free agency opens as teams are permitted to contact and enter contract negotiations with players who become unrestricted free agents on March 17. It's just the first notable event of the week as the new league year and free agency get underway Wednesday at 4 PM.
Here are the 12 Eagles scheduled to become unrestricted free agents on Wednesday:
• RB Corey Clement
• DE Vinny Curry
• S Rudy Ford
• LB Nathan Gerry
• CB Cre'Von LeBlanc
• S Jalen Mills
• T Jason Peters
• DT Hassan Ridgeway
• LB Duke Riley
• CB Nickell Robey-Coleman
• TE Richard Rodgers
• QB Nate Sudfeld
(Editor's Note: A previous version of this story stated that DT T.Y. McGill was scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent. McGill signed a one-year contract in January.)
• 2021 NFL league year, trading period, and free agency opens at 4 PM.
• Teams can sign new free agents, and prior trades become official.
• Teams must exercise all 2021 options on players who have options clauses in their 2020 contracts.
• Teams must submit qualifying offers to restricted free agents and exclusive rights free agents.
• All teams must be under the salary cap before 4 PM.
April 29 - May 1
• 2021 NFL Draft – Eagles own the No. 6 overall pick and received two compensatory selections.