Season Tickets Waiting List
Join our team! In September 2008, Forbes named Eagles fans the "most diehard football fans" in America. If you bleed GREEN, then you don't want to miss out on the chance to become a Season Ticket Member for your favorite team. Joining the Eagles Season Ticket Waiting List will offer unique benefits such as:
- Automatic entry and chance to periodically win season tickets
- Advance notifications of special events coming to Lincoln Financial field such as concerts, NCAA events and soccer matches etc. (presales may also be set up for Waiting List members)
- Special e-mails about upcoming promotions and team announcements
- Opportunity to win VIP access to Training Camp
- Opportunity to receive special ticket offers when available
Click here to register and join the Philadelphia Eagles Season Ticket Waiting List now!
Season Ticket Waiting List FAQ
1. Am I on the Waiting List, I have not received any correspondence from the Eagles?
A. In order to find out if you are on the current waiting list, please fill out a Waiting List Research Request form (PDF) and submit it to the Eagles Ticket Office via email, fax, mail or in person. Your information will be researched and you will be contacted with the results of the search.
2. I am on the Waiting List because I received a correspondence from the Eagles, but my contact information has changed, what should I do?
A. Click here to access your Waiting List account. Enter your account number and password as referenced on your Waiting List correspondence. Click "Edit Profile" to update your information. If you need your account number and/or password, contact the Eagles Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-463-5500.
3.How can I find out when I signed up and/or what number I am?
A. Each member is tracked by their account number. To find out your current ranking on the list, please contact the Eagles Ticket Office at 215-463-5500.
4. When will I receive an offer for season tickets?
A. Over the past several seasons, the Eagles have received, on average, a 99.7% renewal rate for Season Tickets Members. This means the amount of available tickets each year, if any, is very small. Any tickets available to the Waiting List are offered to Waiting List members according to their ranking. It is impossible to give an exact time table, but with our current renewal rates so high, the movement on the waiting list is very gradual.
5. How many tickets will I be offered?
A. Each Waiting List member is eligible to purchase two (2) General Season Tickets. This is the fairest way to make certain that as many fans as possible receive Eagles season tickets each year.
6.What types of season tickets are offered to the Waiting List?
A. Waiting List members will be offered General Season Tickets, which are tickets without a contract or license associated with them. These tickets are located in the upper half of the 200 Level at Lincoln Financial Field. Exact seat locations are based on availability and given at the time of the offer.
7. What time of year are Waiting List members contacted for season tickets?
A. Generally, in July, this process will take place after the Season Ticket Payment deadline has passed and any non-renewed seats are available.
8. What if I do not want the tickets that I am offered?
A. Several scenarios exist if you do not purchase the General Season Tickets offered to you as a member of the Waiting List. These scenarios are outlined in the Terms & Conditions for Waiting List members.
9. How can I obtain tickets to single games while I am waiting for season tickets?
A. General seats for single games usually go on sale in June each year. Another option is through the NFL Ticket Exchange site where Eagles Season Members can resell tickets they can not use to other Eagles fans. For more information on NFL Ticket Exchange, visit PhiladelphiaEagles.com.
10. How many people move off the Waiting List each year?
A. Each year, the number of people offered General Season tickets from the Waiting List varies and depends on the renewal rate (99.7% on average) for season tickets.
11. Can I give my Waiting List spot to someone else?
A. Waiting List accounts are transferable only to immediate family members. This includes spouse, children, grand-children or siblings. Valid proof of relationship documentation must be provided. Please contact the Eagles Ticket Office via email at email@example.com or by phone at 215-463-5500 for specific instructions on account transfers.
12. How large is the Waiting List?
A. The Philadelphia Eagles Waiting List has more than 40,000 accounts.
13. How do I sign up for the Waiting List?
A. To sign up for the Philadelphia Eagles Waiting List, click here.