The Eagles fell to the Packers in their first preseason game in Green Bay. Check out these photos from the road...
At the end of the third quarter, the Eagles trail Green Bay 17-9. Offensive tackle Halapoulivaati Vaitai went down early in the third with a knee injury and was listed as questionable to return. Eagles wide receivers Mack Hollins and Bryce Treggs played well in the third and through three quarters have combined for 155 receiving yards on 11 catches.
Here are some notable moments from the third quarter:
• The first minute of the second half went south for the Eagles as Vaitai went down on a rush up the middle by running back Corey Clement. Fortunately, Vaitai walked to the locker room on his own.
• Matt McGloin skirted a sack and found wide receiver Bryce Treggs for a first down at the Philadelphia 39. During the play, Raysean Pringle picked up a defensive holding penalty.
• Backup Packers' quarterback Joe Callahan was sacked by Steven Means and Aaron Grymes for a loss of 6 yards at the Philadelphia 48-yard line.
• McGloin and Hollins hooked up on back-to-back plays, totaling 20 yards which put the Eagles at their own 49-yard line.
• The Eagles converted a fourth-down attempt after a short 4-yard snatch from wide receiver Greg Ward.
• Caleb Sturgis nailed a 25-yard field goal which closed the gap to eight points with 1:13 left in the third quarter.