Lincoln Financial Field
What measures have been taken to make guests feel safe?
In conjunction with the NFL, the City of Philadelphia, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and the National Foundation of Infectious Diseases, Lincoln Financial Field has developed comprehensive COVID-19 specific policies and protocols, which include:
- The Fan Health Promise designed to help keep guests and staff safe
- Health questionnaires and temperature checks for all staff members working at Lincoln Financial Field
- A thorough cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitation process before and throughout the game in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Training every staff member on protocols
- Contactless security screenings, mobile ticketing, and mobile parking passes
- Numerous hand sanitation stations throughout Lincoln Financial Field
- All guests and staff are required to wear masks except while actively eating or drinking. Eating and drinking should only take place when seated.
- COVID-19 specific signage on the protocols such as mask-wearing and social distancing
- Frequent sanitization of high-touched surfaces (handrails, doorknobs, and tables)
- Touchless restroom sinks, soap, paper towels, and toilet flush
- Food handling and preparation in accordance with FDA Best Practices
- Cashless payment concessions and merchandise transactions
- Pre-packaged concession food containers, disposable utensils, and single-use condiments
- Limited capacity in Eagles Pro Shop
- Designated guest entry and seating zones
- Personalized seating pods for social distancing and limited guest to guest contact
- Elimination of ATMs and phone charging stations
- Social distancing markers in areas where queues may form
- Plexiglass installed in guest-facing locations
- Restrictions on elevator use and capacity
- An on-site medical team
What are the mask requirements of guests coming to games?
Face coverings are required for all guests (ages 2 and up) at all times, other than while actively eating or drinking (which should only occur when seated), within Lincoln Financial Field and in the parking lots.
At this time, based on guidance from health authorities, bandanas and face coverings containing valves, mesh material, or holes of any kind are NOT permitted face coverings. Face masks with ear loops are preferred. Exceptions to the mask requirement will be recognized as required by law.
All face coverings must:
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the sides of the face
- Allow the guest to remain hands-free
You may remove your mask while seated and actively eating or drinking, but you must maintain appropriate physical distancing.
Game Day and Security staff will enforce these policies throughout the stadium. Violations of the mask requirements may result in the guest being ejected or having his/her ticket and/or parking privileges revoked.
Guests are encouraged to wear their own masks that comply with these requirements for the game. Masks will be available for purchase outside of the stadium in the Pro Shop Trailer located on 11th Street.
Can I transfer my tickets?
To help maintain social distancing guidelines, it is NFL Policy that ticket holders cannot sell, transfer, or otherwise provide any of their tickets to anyone other than a family with whom the ticket holder has been sheltering (or other trusted acquaintances), unless ticket holder is selling, transferring, or otherwise providing all such tickets (i.e., ticket holder's full pod of tickets) to one party.
What changes to the parking procedure can I expect?
- Unfortunately, tailgating is not permitted at this time.
- Parking lots will open 2 hours prior to kickoff.
- We recommend purchasing a parking pass for the parking lot based on the zone of your game ticket.
- We encourage ticket holders to pre-purchase parking.
- Please show your mobile parking pass to a parking attendant when asked to do so. Please adhere to staff direction on where to park your vehicle within the lot.
- Guests must wear masks in the parking lots and as they move towards the stadium entrances.
What is directed parking?
Cars will be directed by staff to park in a specific aisle and space utilizing every other spot to maintain a safe distance from other vehicles.
Why is there no tailgating?
To maintain proper social distancing, social gatherings or tailgating in the sports complex are not permitted for the 2020 season. The Philadelphia Police will be enforcing this rule.
How will parking day of game be handled?
We highly encourage you to buy parking in advance as spaces will be limited. Guests will need to show the game ticket to purchase day-of parking.
Will all lots be open?
No, we will have a limited number of parking lots open. Your parking pass will direct you to which lot to use.
Will there be valet parking be available?
No. Valet parking will not be available during the 2020 season.
What can I expect upon entering Lincoln Financial Field?
- All gates will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- You will be assigned a specific gate for the entry that corresponds to the location of your ticket within the stadium and a specific time period to enter.
- Please immediately proceed to your designated gate upon exiting your vehicle.
- Our clear bag policy will be in effect. Bags no larger than 12x6x12 are permitted and must be clear. Items in your bag must be visible. You may be asked to remove items from your bag.
- Please have your mobile ticket ready to be scanned at the gate.
- There will be no pregame entertainment in the Pepsi Plaza.
Will security at the gates be different?
- At the security checkpoint, please maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet when lining up.
- Guests will be asked to manage their own items when going through gate security instead of handing them to security staff.
- Security will use disposable bowls for guests' items that cannot go through the magnetometers (e.g. keys, phone, wallet).
- Once the items and guests are cleared to enter, guests will be asked to take their items and throw away the disposable bowl.
- We recommend that guests bring fewer items to the game to help make the screening process quicker and easier. The Clear Bag Policy remains in effect.
- The walk-through metal detectors will allow for social distance screening.
How will tickets be scanned?
- All tickets will be digital.
- The easiest way to access your mobile tickets is via the Eagles Mobile App. Please be sure to download the app prior to your arrival to prevent any technical difficulties.
- All guests will be required to present the barcode on their mobile phone to be scanned by the gate attendant.
- Ticket pods will be able but not required to enter together (e.g. family of four can have all four tickets on one device). Tickets can be transferred to the individual using the ticket and guests can enter separately from others in their pod.
- To keep the integrity of each pod, the ticket holders in each group should be made up of family or other trusted acquaintances.
What if I need ADA assistance?
North Gate is our ADA designated gate. Any persons with disabilities may use this gate for entry even if your mobile ticket displays a different zone.
Are there any changes to wheelchair escorts?
We will not be providing wheelchair escorts. However, we will provide wheelchairs and allow a guest's companion to operate the wheelchair.
Will lockers be available on game day?
No, the locker tent will be unavailable for guests to store belongings.
Health & Safety
What is the https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/know-before-you-go/fan-health-promise" target="_blank" >Fan Health Promise?
Guests and anyone in his/her pod agree not to attend the game if any one or more of the following is true on the date of the game:
- Within the prior 14 days, the guest (and anyone in his/her pod or with whom the guest has close contact has) tested positive for or been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Within the prior 48 hours, the guest (and anyone in his/her pod or with whom the guest has close contact has) experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC).
- Within the prior 14 days, the guest (and anyone in his/her pod or with whom the guest has close contact has) traveled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
What if I develop symptoms while at the game?
Please go to the nearest First Aid Station for a medical evaluation. If you need assistance traveling to the First Aid Station, contact the nearest stadium staff member. First Aid Stations are located near the following locations:
- 100 Level – Behind Section 114
- 100 Level – Behind Section 136
- 200 Level – Behind Section 242
Food & Beverage
What are the changes in the food and beverage experience?
- Elimination of cash transactions to reduce contact points. Purchases can be made with a credit card, debit card, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Elimination of condiment stands on the concourse. All condiments will be in packets and handed out at the point of purchase. All utensils will be pre-packaged and disposable.
- Elimination of hawkers.
- All food will be served pre-wrapped or pre-packaged.
- In order to purchase alcohol, guests must also purchase a meal. Pretzels, popcorn, peanuts, chips, or similar food are not considered a meal.
- Social distance markings were added to encourage and promote social distancing guidelines in concession areas.
- Reduced point of purchase locations per stand to promote social distancing.
- Installation of plexiglass barriers at each point of purchase location.
- All staff will wear required PPE based on local Health Department guidelines.
What additional measures have been taken with respect to cleaning Lincoln Financial Field?
Lincoln Financial Field has earned the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) Star accreditation. The gold standard of prepared facilities, GBAC Star provides third-party validation that Lincoln Financial Field is establishing and maintaining a thorough cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program designed to minimize the risk associated with infectious agents such as SARS-CoV-2 (responsible for COVID-19 disease) for staff, guests, the community, and the environment.
What areas of the stadium are closed to guests?
The following areas of the stadium will be closed:
- Upper East
- Upper North
- Upper South
- Mezzanine Seating
- Terrace Seating
- Miller Lite Phlite Deck
- Bud Light Eagles Nest
The Club Level will be open for guests with Club Level tickets, but concessions will be limited.
Will the elevators be in use?
Yes, elevators will be available to use at a limited capacity. Therefore, escalator, stair, and ramp use is encouraged.
Will the Eagles Sensory Room be open?
The Eagles Sensory Room will not be open however we will have quiet spaces available for guests in need. Sensory Bags are also available at Guest Services locations.
Will the 50/50 Raffle occur?
We will not have the 50/50 Raffle at this time.
What forms of payment will be accepted since all transactions will be cashless?
All concession stands and Pro Shop locations are equipped for guests to pay with a credit or debit card, Apple Pay, or Google Pay. Cash conversion machines/stations will be available. Please ask stadium staff for locations.
Will my Fan Cutout still be in the stands?
Yes, Fan Cutouts will still be in the stands. If you will be joining us in-stadium, the seats around you may be filled by fan cutouts.
Will the Pro Shop be open?
Yes, the main Pro Shop location on Pepsi Plaza will be open with limited capacity. We will also have open Pro Shop stands in sections 121 and 134 in addition to the Pro Shop Trailer located on 11th Street.
- Smoking will be prohibited in all areas of Lincoln Financial Field, including previously designated smoking areas.
- All suites and the Club Level will close immediately after the game.