NFL Network's Path to the Draft crew sat down and discussed which player they view as the best left on the board before Day 2 of the NFL Draft begins. Our live coverage of Day 2 of the NFL Draft kicks off at 6:30 PM on Eagles Draft Central. In the meantime, here's who each panelist picked:
Daniel Jeremiah: DL Randy Gregory, Nebraska
"Randy Gregory, to me, is the clear-cut top available player. I had him as the 11th-best player in the entire draft. Before whispers started, and I started hearing whispers about him being in trouble off the field, some concerns there, I had him as a Top-5 pick.
"You've got a chance to get a big time impact edge rusher."
2014 Stats: 54 tackles, 8.5 tackles for loss, 7.0 sacks
Curtis Conway: WR Jaelen Strong, Arizona State
"When you look at the way he played last season, coming into this year's draft he was my No. 4 receiver. Then all of a sudden we start hearing about the wrist injury, and people start to question, 'Will he need surgery?' Well, Jaelen played with that wrist all year long and did a fantastic job.
"I think if you can get Jaelen Strong in the second round, that's a huge value pick for a football team."
2014 Stats: 82 receptions, 1,165 yards, 10 touchdowns
Charles Davis: WR Dorial Green-Beckham, Oklahoma
"The NFL, to me, is skewing towards offense. Dorial Green-Beckham in the second round becomes an extreme value pick. First-round grade on him from everyone, he can run, go over the top of people, uncover himself down the field with his long, lanky frame, and he gets away from people easier than you might think."
- READ: Eagles Draft WR Agholor At No. 20
- READ: Spadaro: A Shot For The Offense In Round 1
- READ: Agholor Blessed To Be An Eagle
- READ: Kelly Explains The Agholor Pick
- READ: Kelly: We Never Discussed Players In Trade Talks
- PHOTOS: Get To Know WR
- VIDEO: Eagles Draft WR Nelson Agholor
- VIDEO: The Reaction On Eagles Draft Central
- VIDEO: Kelly: Agholor Too Good To Pass Up
- VIDEO: Agholor Gets The Call From The Eagles
- VIDEO: Why Is Agholor Such A Good Fit For The Eagles?
- VIDEO: Meet The Top Draft Pick
- VIDEO: The Breakdown: Nelson Agholor