Fan-Demonium columnist Tommy Lawlor takes a step back and looks at some of the highlights to come from Sunday night's game against Dallas. Check out his latest column, which details what the Eagles need to fine tune now that the season is halfway through.
- LeSean McCoy had 18 touches for 115 all-purpose yards, making it his most productive game of the year. He had a 45-yard gain on a screen pass as well as runs of 17 and 14 yards.
- Jason Babin got to the quarterback again for a sack and just missed a second one. He is making things happen. The Eagles need to find a way to keep him on the field even when Victor Abiamiri returns.
- The Eagles played good run defense. Dallas came in averaging 5.4 yards per carry. Their backs had 19 carries for just 73 yards Sunday night.
- David Akers nailed three field goals, all longer than 45 yards.
- Trent Cole added another sack, giving him 7.5 for the season.
- Jason Avant made a spectacular catch down the left seam to convert a third-and-6.
- Brent Celek continued his great season. He added three catches and a touchdown. We need to get him to the Pro Bowl. While he's there, someone get his picture with T.C., Rick and Higgins.
-- Posted by Tommy Lawlor, 10:16 a.m., November 10