After a busy day at the NovaCare Complex, here's your one place to get caught up on all that happened Wednesday as the Eagles prepare for their home opener against the Giants ...
1. Quarterback Michael Vick continues to get better after suffering a concussion last Sunday, but he did not practice Wednesday.
3. Since Vick didn't practice, who took the first-team reps at quarterback?
4. Jamar Chaney is moving back to the middle linebacker spot. Where is Casey Matthews in the lineup?
5. Second-year quarterback Mike Kafka is ready if Vick is unable to start.
6. Wide receiver DeSean Jackson is deciding to do his talking on the football field.
7. Running back LeSean McCoy is a big part of the Eagles-Giants rivalry and is focused on Sunday's big game.
8. Wide receiver Jason Avant returned to action one week after a concussion in 2010, but don't compare his situation to Vick's.
9. No matter what, the Giants are prepping to face Vick.
10. Wide receiver Jeremy Maclin knows there's bad blood between the Eagles and the Giants.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter @EaglesInsider