The Eagles have won five straight games and are one of four teams in the NFC who have already punched their ticket into the postseason. The Eagles have a chance to lock up their first NFC East title since the 2006 season this Sunday. Let's take a look at all of the playoff scenarios ...
Here's what is certain:
- The Eagles have a spot in the playoffs.
- New Orleans has won the NFC South division title and secured a first-round bye.
- Minnesota has won the NFC North division title.
- Arizona has won the NFC West division title.
Here's what is on the line in Week 16:
1. The Eagles clinch the NFC East division title if one of the following happens:A. Win AND Dallas loss to Washington
B. Tie AND Dallas loss to Washington
2. New Orleans clinches homefield advantage throughout the NFC playoffs if one of the following happens:A. New Orleans win OR tie
B. Minnesota loss OR tie
3. Minnesota clinches a first-round bye if one of the following happens:A. Minnesota win AND Eagles loss or tie
B. Minnesota tie AND Eagles loss
4. Green Bay clinches a playoff spot if one of the following happens:
A. Green Bay win AND Giants loss or tie
B. Green Bay win AND Cowboys loss
C. Green Bay tie AND Giants loss
5. Dallas clinches a playoff spot if one of the following happens:A. Dallas win AND Giants loss or tie
B. Dallas tie AND Giants loss
-- Posted by Chris McPherson, 11:50 p.m., December 21