Head coach Doug Pederson updated the injury situation on Tuesday afternoon, just hours after the Eagles defeated Washington, 28-13.
• Linebacker Jordan Hicks is "getting close," Pederson said. Hicks has missed two games with a calf injury.
• Defensive tackle Tim Jernigan suffered back spasms before the game and did not play. Pederson said that Jernigan is "doing OK" and "will be available" Sunday against Dallas.
• Safety Avonte Maddox is "close" and "day to day" after missing the past two games with knee and ankle injuries.
• Cornerback Jalen Mills is a little "further away," Pederson said from returning from a foot injury that has cost him the last four games.
• Tackle Jason Peters is "day to day" after he "got rolled up" on in the final minutes of the game. "He should be fine," according to Pederson.