On Saturday, May 21st, the Eagles will host the inaugural Football Festival for Women, the ultimate Eagles football experience created especially for our female fans. Here are five reasons Eagles Football Festival for Women makes a great gift this Mother's Day for the female fan in your life.
1. This is an exclusive opportunity to participate in football skills and drills on the field at Lincoln Financial Field.
2. Current Eagles players and alumni will be on hand to speak at our Spotlight Forum Q&A, and then sign autographs afterwards.
3. All attendees will hear from head coach Doug Pederson and have the chance to talk X's and O's with defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz, offensive coordinator Frank Reich, and special teams coordinator Dave Fipp.
4. Get a behind-the-scenes tour of the Lincoln Financial Field locker rooms, and catch a glimpse of what you miss on Eagles gamedays.
5. We'll have Eagles players and alumni stationed throughout the event, everyone will get a chance to take a picture and get an autograph from the Eagles!
Tickets to the Eagles Football Festival for Women are just $25 each. Nothing says "Thank you" this Mother's Day quite like the Eagles Football Festival for Women. Get your tickets now.