The Philadelphia Eagles today announced that Lincoln Financial Field, the team's home since 2003, will be revitalized over the next two years. Here are some facts and figures regarding the project.
High-Definition Video Board and LED Ribbon Board Installation
• North End Zone HD Video Board - 27' X 192' - 5,184 Square Feet, 12 mm pixels
• The length of the North End Zone video board will expand by nearly 100 feet.
• South End Zone HD Video Board - 27' X 160' - 4,320 Square Feet, 12 mm pixels
• Total of 9,504 square feet for two end zone video boards.
• Including end zone, marquee and ribbon boards, there will be nearly 21,000 square feet of HD video boards at Lincoln Financial Field.
• There will be 34 murals placed along the upper and main concourses.
• There will be 310 new large-scale images positioned in the Suite and Club levels. There will be approximately an additional 10 large murals added in the Club levels.
• There are currently 607 access points planned, but that could potentially change.
• There can be up to 45,000 simultaneous Wi-Fi connections.
• There will be coverage in all areas of the stadium including the HeadHouse Plaza.