The Eagles host the Seattle Seahawks today at Lincoln Financial Field in the last Wild Card matchup of the weekend. Kickoff is set for 4:40 p.m. You can watch the game on NBC or on the Eagles app! The winner of the game will either travel to San Francisco or Green Bay in the Divisional Round.
This is the second time that these two teams will meet in the 2019 season. Seattle defeated Philadelphia 17-9 in Week 12, but both teams are very different since that showdown six weeks ago. This is also the first time that these two teams will meet in the playoffs.
Here is a look at the players who are inactive for today's playoff battle:
• WR Nelson Agholor: Agholor missed the final four games of the regular season and five of the last six games with a knee injury.
• DE Genard Avery: The Eagles will go with eight defensive linemen (four ends and four tackles). Even with Daeshon Hall's knee injury, Avery is inactive. Looking back at the Week 12 game against Seattle, Hall was active but did not play and Avery only got on defense for two snaps.
• RB Elijah Holyfield: Signed to the active roster this week after spending his rookie season on Carolina's practice squad, Holyfield is inactive as Miles Sanders is good to go despite an ankle injury. Jordan Howard is another week removed from his shoulder injury. Howard was active last week, but just played on snap on offense.
• T Lane Johnson: Johnson suffered an ankle injury in the Week 14 win over the Giants and will miss his fourth straight game. Halapoulivaati Vaitai will start at right tackle. Matt Pryor will make his first career start at right guard with Pro Bowl guard Brandon Brooks (shoulder) on Injured Reserve.
• DE Shareef Miller: The rookie has been inactive for each game since the Week 8 win over Buffalo.
• G Sua Opeta: The rookie free agent has not been active for a game since being called up from the practice squad on December 3.
• QB Nate Sudfeld: The Eagles decide to go with two active quarterbacks in Carson Wentz and Nate Sudfeld.
Eagles missing right side of offensive line; Seahawks without left side of its O-line
Seattle is without starting left guard Mike Iupati and left tackle Duane Brown are both inactive due to injury. George Fant is set to start at left tackle, while Jamarco Jones is expected to start at right guard.
With two receivers inactive, the Seahawks have just four available for today's game. One of them is rookie John Ursua, who was active for three games this season and made his first career catch last week against the 49ers.
Former Eagles linebacker Mychal Kendricks suffered a season-ending knee injury last week against the 49ers. Cody Barton starts in his place on the outside.