After filling nine of the 10 available practice squad spots over the weekend, the Eagles signed their final practice squad player Wednesday, bringing in linebacker Colton Underwood. An undrafted rookie out of Illinois State who spent preseason with the San Diego Chargers, Underwood was credited with five tackles, one quarterback sack and one pass defensed during the preseason.
The Eagles have not used any of their practice squad spots on players who are newly eligible under the expanded rules. Under the previous rules, a player who had a year or more of NFL service was not eligible for the practice squad unless he was on the 46-player active gameday list for fewer than nine games in each of those seasons.
Here is the full rundown of the Eagles' 10 practice squad players.
- LB Emmanuel Acho – Eagles' leading tackler in the preseason, the 23-year-old Acho played six games for the Eagles last season, contributing mostly on special teams.
- OL Josh Andrews – Undrafted rookie from Oregon State impressed with versatility throughout the preseason. A guard in college, Andrews, 23, worked as the Eagles' third-team center when Julian Vandervelde suffered a back injury.
- OL Kevin Graf – Another versatile undrafted rookie offensive lineman, Graf, 23, worked mostly at tackle throughout the preseason but also worked at guard during the final preseason game. A three-year starter at USC, Graf earned honorable mention All-Pac-12 honors as a senior.
- QB G.J. Kinne - Spent the last two preseasons with the Eagles. Athletic quarterback who has a good feel for the Eagles' offense and is willing to do anything to help the team. Former standout quarterback at Tulsa, Kinne was the Conference USA Player of the Year working with Press Taylor, who is now the Eagles' offensive quality control coach.
- DL Wade Keliikipi – A former pupil of defensive line coach/assistant head coach Jerry Azzinaro at Oregon, Keliikipi adds more depth to an already young and talented defensive line - especially at the nose tackle position. He earned All-Pac-12 honorable mention accolades in his final two seasons and played 50 games in his college career. Was the state of Hawaii's top d-line prospect in high school.
- WR Will Murphy – The steady 24-year-old Murphy returns to the practice squad for the second straight season after a preseason in which he caught six passes for 49 yards.
- WR Quron Pratt – Lauded for his special teams ability by teammates and coaches, Pratt emerged as an undrafted rookie out of Rutgers with a few highlight-reel catches during Training Camp. The 23-year-old had seven catches for 96 yards during the preseason.
- S Ed Reynolds II – Fifth-round pick had to play catch-up after missing much of the offseason workouts because of Stanford's late graduation date. General manager Howie Roseman explained that Reynolds' absence from the 53-man roster was largely a result of the team going "heavy" at other positions, namely offensive and defensive line.
- RB Matthew Tucker – After leading the league in rushing touchdowns during the preseason, Tucker returns to the practice squad, where he spent most of his rookie season. Originally an undrafted rookie signing out of TCU, Tucker played two games for the Eagles last season. During this year's preseason, Tucker had 24 carries for 125 yards and four touchdowns.
- LB Colton Underwood - Undrafted rookie who spent the preseason wiith the San Diego Chargers. Tthe 22-year-old Underwood, 6-3, 254, brings competition to the outside linebacker position after a decorated career at Illinois State.
The Eagles completed their practice squad on Wednesday with the signing of LB Colton Underwood. Here's a look at the 10-man squad ...