Here is a look at the in-game injuries suffered during the Redskins-Eagles game ...
- Washington cornerback E.J. Biggers suffered a right knee injury on the Eagles' first offensive drive. His return is questionable. He returned.
- Safety Patrick Chung left the game in the first quarter with a throat injury and a bit tongue, but his return is probable.
- Washington CB Josh Wilson left the game in the first quarter to be evaluated for a concussion. His return is questionable. It was announced early in the second quarter that he will return.
- Washington DE Stephen Bowen left the game in the second quarter with a right knee injury. His return is questionable. He was downgraded to doubtful in the third quarter.
- After a 16-yard run in the second quarter, running back LeSean McCoy exited the game with a right hamstring injury. McCoy walked off the field under his own power. He was looked at by the training staff on the sideline before going into the locker room. His return is questionable. He returned in the second half and took the first carry on the first play of the third quarter.
- WR Leonard Hankerson left the game with a knee injury in the first half and his return was declared doubtful in the third quarter. Later in the quarter, he was declared out.
- It was announced in the third quarter that Redskins tight end Jordan Reed is being evaluated for a concussion. Later in the quarter, Reed was ruled out.
- Safety Colt Anderson left the game in the third quarter with a right ankle injury. His return is questionable.
- Linebacker Trent Cole left the game in the fourth quarter to be evaluated for a head injury. He collided with safety Patrick Chung on Washington fullback Darrel Young's 62-yard touchdown. He returned to the game.