The following postgame notes were compiled following the Eagles' 21-10 victory over Minnesota at Lincoln Financial Field ...
• Philadelphia has improved to 3-0 at home for the first time since 2014, when the team opened the season with six straight wins at Lincoln Financial Field.
• The Eagles have allowed 10 points or less in three straight home games for the first time since 12/30/07-9/21/08 (also three games).
• Overall, the team is outscoring opponents 84-23 ( 61) at Lincoln Financial Field this season, including a 55-13 ( 42) margin in the last two home contests combined (both Pittsburgh and Minnesota were undefeated entering those games).
• Philadelphia is outscoring opponents 86-26 ( 60) in the second half of games this season, including 60-6 ( 54) in the third quarter.
• The Eagles posted 6 sacks, 4 FFs and 1 INTs in a single game for just the third time since 2001 (also 12/1/02 vs. St. Louis, 11/11/01 vs. Minnesota). Philadelphia recorded 6 sacks for the first time since 11/10/14 vs. Carolina (9.0).
• The Eagles have totaled 4 sacks in a single game on three occasions in 2016.
SUCCESS ON SPECIAL TEAMS
• Josh Huff produced his 2nd career kickoff return TD (98 yards) in the second quarter, giving the Eagles their first lead of the game. Huff is now tied for 4th in Eagles history behind Timmy Brown (5), Derrick Witherspoon (3), Steve Van Buren (3) and Brian Mitchell (2).
• The Eagles have posted kickoff return TDs in back-to-back games for the first time in franchise history. Additionally, Philadelphia has recorded both of the NFL's kickoff return TDs this season.
McLEOD MAKES IMPACT
• Rodney McLeod intercepted Sam Bradford in the end zone in the 1st quarter. He leads all NFL safeties with a career-high 3 interceptions this season.
• McLeod notched his first career sack when he recorded a strip-sack against Bradford in the second quarter. Beau Allen was also credited with his first career fumble recovery on the play.
• McLeod posted an interception and forced fumble in a single-game for the third time in his NFL career. He entered today's game as one of only three NFL defensive backs with 7 INTs and 7 FFs since the start of 2013 (also James Ihedigbo and Earl Thomas).
MORE FROM THE GAME
• Carson Wentz tied Donovan McNabb (1999) for the most passing TDs (8) ever recorded by an Eagles rookie.
• Caleb Sturgis has made 14 consecutive FG attempts dating back to Week 1 vs. Cleveland, marking the 8th-longest streak in team history (career-long streak).
• Connor Barwin registered a strip-sack during the first quarter. Barwin is one sack shy of Jerome Brown (1987-91) for 15th place on the Eagles' all-time list .
• Dorial Green-Beckham caught his first TD pass (5 yards) with the Eagles in the third quarter. Green-Beckham became the seventh individual player to produce a receiving TD for the team in 2016. The touchdown was also marked the first points allowed by Minnesota in the third quarter this season.
• Steven Means recorded his first career sack in the fourth quarter.
EAGLES vs. VIKINGS
• The Eagles have defeated the Vikings in four of their last six regular-season meetings dating back to 2001. Including the playoffs, Philadelphia has won nine of its last 12 games vs. Minnesota since 1989, marking the NFL's best winning percentage (.750) against the Vikings in that span.
• Philadelphia has also won seven of its last eight home games vs. Minnesota (including the playoffs) since 1989, marking the Eagles' best home winning percentage (.875) against any NFL team during that time.