Linebacker Jordan Hicks, the Eagles' third-round pick out of Texas, agreed to terms with the Eagles on a four-year rookie deal Thursday. With Hicks' deal complete, the entire Eagles draft class has agreed to terms on their rookie contracts.
Hicks appeared in 45 career games at Texas (28 starts) and amassed 299 tackles, including 24 for a loss, 5.5 sacks, two interceptions, seven pass breakups, 12 special teams tackles and one fumble recovery. In 2014, Hicks was named a semifinalist for the Chuck Bednarik Award, given annually to the nation's top defensive player.
- READ: Eagles Take LB Jordan Hicks In Round Three
- READ: Kelly: Choice Of Hicks Was Clear
- READ: Hicks: I'm A Smart Football Player
- PHOTOS: Get To Know Jordan Hicks
- VIDEO: Hicks Calls In To Eagles Draft Central
- VIDEO: Kelly Calls Hicks A 'Three-Down Linebacker'
- VIDEO: Our Reaction To The Pick
- VIDEO: Meeting Hicks At The NFL Scouting Combine
- VIDEO: Hicks In Studio, Ready To Work
- VIDEO: Hicks Meets The Press