Cornerback Darius Slay is active for the Eagles and expected to start today against the Green Bay Packers. Slay appeared on the injury report this week and was listed as questionable for the game with a calf injury.
One of the storylines to watch is how will the Eagles defend Packers wide receiver Davante Adams, who leads the league in both receptions per game and receiving yards per game.
Meanwhile, in Green Bay, linebacker Za'Darius Smith, the team's leader with nine sacks, is active. He was questionable with an ankle injury. The Eagles have Jordan Mailata at left tackle and rookie Jack Driscoll at right tackle.
Here are the six players who are inactive for the Eagles:
• WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside – He was activated off the Reserve/COVID-19 list, but will not be active for today's game.
• DE Genard Avery – The Eagles elevated defensive tackle Raequan Williams from the practice squad to fortify the line with the top four defensive ends all healthy.
• S Rudy Ford – The special teams ace is out again with a hamstring injury.
• RB Jason Huntley – Jordan Howard was elevated from the practice squad and is active.
• QB Nate Sudfeld – The Eagles have gone with just two quarterbacks on gameday since Week 2.
• WR Quez Watkins – Watkins was downgraded to out on Saturday due to an illness. He did not make the trip to Green Bay.