For the first time in weeks, the Eagles had to make several healthy players inactive. Here are the six inactive players for the Eagles today against the Giants:
• WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside – Alshon Jeffery is active and will make his 2020 season debut.
• RB Jason Huntley – Miles Sanders is back in the lineup after missing two games with a knee injury.
• CB Craig James – The special teams captain is out with a shoulder injury. The Eagles brought up rookie cornerback Michael Jacquet from the practice squad for today's game.
• QB Nate Sudfeld – The third quarterback has been inactive for several games this season.
• T Brett Toth – Lane Johnson is back in the lineup after missing the Cowboys game with the knee injury.
• WR Quez Watkins – Fellow rookie wide receivers John Hightower and Jalen Reagor have more established roles at this point.
It should be noted that the Eagles also called up tight end Caleb Wilson, who is set to make his NFL debut, as well as T.Y. McGill to be the fourth defensive tackle today.