With the No. 1 seed in the NFC on the line, the team will look to give Eagles fans the gift of a franchise-record 14th win this season. Gardner Minshew will line up behind center today in place of Jalen Hurts, who's sidelined due to a shoulder injury.
Stepping up as the backup for today's game, quarterback Ian Book is active for the first time as an Eagle. He was signed to the team just before the team's Week 1 game against the Lions. He was drafted by the Saints in 2021, but after this season's Training Camp, he was released.
Additional gameday news
• Dallas Goedert is BACK! The tight end returns for the first time since Week 10 vs. Commanders when he suffered a shoulder injury.
• Rookie safety Blankenship is also BACK! He returns after missing last week's game against the Bears due to a knee injury.
• LB Christian Elliss was signed to active roster.
• Punter Brett Kern was elevated from the practice squad, filling in for Arryn Siposs who is out with an ankle injury.
• Tight end Tyree Jackson was placed on Injured Reserve due to a knee injury.
Here are today's inactives:
1 Jalen Hurts | QB
34 Trey Sermon | RB
58 Kyron Johnson | LB
59 Janarius Robinson | DE
61 Josh Sills | G
78 Sua Opeta | G
Here is today's starting lineup:
OL: LT Jordan Mailata, LG Landon Dickerson, C Jason Kelce, RG Isaac Seumalo, RT Lane Johnson
WR: A.J. Brown, DeVonta Smith, Quez Watkins
TE: Dallas Goedert
RB: Miles Sanders
QB: Gardner Minshew
DL: Brandon Graham, Fletcher Cox, Javon Hargrave, Josh Sweat
LB: Haason Reddick, T.J. Edwards, Kyzir White
CB: James Bradberry, Darius Slay
S: Marcus Epps, Reed Blankenship