All five of the Eagles' inactives are healthy scratches against the Broncos. The Eagles had two players who were questionable – tackle Andre Dillard (knee), defensive end Josh Sweat (concussion) – but they are both active.
Here are the inactive players for the Eagles:
• C/G Jack Anderson
• CB Tay Gowan
• QB Reid Sinnett
• DT Marlon Tuipulotu
• DB Kary Vincent Jr.
Notes: Wide receiver J.J. Arcega-Whiteside returns after missing last Sunday's game vs. the Chargers with an ankle injury. Cornerback Josiah Scott is active. The primary backup slot cornerback was a healthy scratch against the Chargers, but remember slot cornerback Avonte Maddox left last Sunday's game with a knee injury.
Eagles Projected Starting Lineups
• QB: Jalen Hurts
• RB: Boston Scott (Note, this will be a running back by committee)
• WR: DeVonta Smith, Jalen Reagor, Quez Watkins
• TE: Dallas Goedert
• OL: Jordan Mailata, Landon Dickerson, Jason Kelce, Jack Driscoll, Lane Johnson
• DL: Josh Sweat, Javon Hargrave, Fletcher Cox, Derek Barnett
• LB: Genard Avery, T.J. Edwards, Davion Taylor
• CB: Darius Slay, Steven Nelson
• S: Rodney McLeod, Anthony Harris
CB Pat Surtain II active for the Broncos
The one surprise in Denver is that rookie first-round pick Pat Surtain II is active. The cornerback suffered a knee injury last Sunday in the win over Dallas.