The Eagles made a plethora of roster moves following the preseason game against the Cleveland Browns.
The Eagles signed five players on Saturday:
• LB Quinton Bell has played nine games with three teams, most recently with the Atlanta Falcons.
• DT Robert Cooper was with the Seattle Seahawks as an undrafted free agent and attended Florida State.
• LB Tyreek Maddox-Williams is a native of Philadelphia and was last with the Los Angeles Chargers.
• DT Caleb Sanders joins the team after going undrafted out of South Dakota State.
• DT Marvin Wilson is back after spending time on the practice squad last season.
Following their injuries against the Browns, wide receiver Tyrie Cleveland and cornerback Zech McPhearson were waived/injured. Cleveland suffered a neck injury and concussion, but had movement in all his extremities. McPhearson suffered an Achilles injury and is out for the season. Defensive tackle Noah Elliss suffered an undisclosed injury on Thursday night and was also waived/injured.
Cornerback Greedy Williams and punter Ty Zentner have been cut. Both played in the first two preseason games. – Written by Owen Boyle