The Eagles released an injury report at the start of Monday's practice:
• WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside is day to day with a lower body injury.
• DE Derek Barnett is week to week with a lower body injury.
• DT Javon Hargrave is out multiple weeks with an upper body injury.
• G Jason Peters is day to day with a lower body injury.
• LB Duke Riley is out with an illness.
Hargrave was the team's top free agent signing in the offseason. He is expected to help form the most dominant defensive tackle trio in the league with Fletcher Cox and Malik Jackson, who suffered a season-ending foot injury in the 2019 opener. Injuries ravaged the defensive tackle position last season. Hargrave has only missed one game in his first four NFL seasons and that was during his rookie campaign of 2016.
The Eagles exercised the fifth-year option on Barnett in the offseason. The 2017 first-round pick is coming off a season where he registered career highs in tackles (40), tackles for loss (11), and sacks (6.5).
Peters is getting used to playing right guard, so the reps during Training Camp are key for him and his teammates along the offensive line.