The Eagles will have Pro Bowl defensive tackle Fletcher Cox available for today's battle against the Dallas Cowboys.
Cox was questionable for Sunday's game after not practicing all week due to a neck injury. He's appeared on the injury report this season with the injury, but never missed an entire week of practice as a result.
Here is a look at the players who are inactive for the Eagles:
• WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside – The second-year receiver has not played in a game since the first meeting with Dallas on November 1. DeSean Jackson is active and will play for the first time since the October 22 game against the Giants. Jalen Reagor was limited in practice this week with an ankle injury, but he's active. The Eagles also have Alshon Jeffery, Greg Ward, Travis Fulgham, and Quez Watkins active.
• DE Derek Barnett – Out with a calf injury. Cox's availability certainly helps, but remember that the Eagles placed Josh Sweat on Injured Reserve with a wrist injury. Joe Ostman was elevated from the practice squad for today's game. The Eagles have Brandon Graham, Vinny Curry, Genard Avery, and Ostman at defensive end.
• WR John Hightower – Hightower is a healthy scratch for a third game in a row. He's been supplanted on the depth chart by Watkins.
• RB Jason Huntley – Like Arcega-Whiteside, Huntley hasn't played since the first Dallas game. The Eagles elevated Jordan Howard from the practice squad for today's game. The Eagles also have Miles Sanders, Boston Scott, and Corey Clement.
• LB Duke Riley – Out with a bicep injury, Riley's loss will be felt on both defense and special teams. The Eagles have T.J. Edwards, Alex Singleton, Shaun Bradley, and Joe Bachie at linebacker.
• TE Richard Rodgers – Out with an ankle injury, the Eagles promoted Caleb Wilson from the practice squad to backup Zach Ertz and Dallas Goedert.
• QB Nate Sudfeld – Carson Wentz will serve as the backup to Jalen Hurts.
• Other roster notes – Punter Cameron Johnston (concussion) is active. ... The Eagles will have the same offensive line combination in consecutive games for just the second time this season.
Projected Starting Lineups
QB: Jalen Hurts
RB: Miles Sanders
WR: Alshon Jeffery, Jalen Reagor, and Greg Ward
TE: Zach Ertz
OL: Jordan Mailata, Isaac Seumalo, Jason Kelce, Nate Herbig, Matt Pryor
DL: Vinny Curry, Javon Hargrave, Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham
LB: Alex Singleton, T.J. Edwards, Shaun Bradley
CB: Darius Slay, Nickell Robey-Coleman (Michael Jacquet contributes as well)
S: Jalen Mills, Marcus Epps