Here's a look back at the history between the Eagles and the Cowboys at Texas Stadium. The Monday night matchup will be the final regular season battle between the two teams at Texas Stadium ...
- Including playoffs, the Eagles own a 14-25 record at Texas Stadium.
- Texas Stadium opened on Oct. 24, 1971 and the Eagles' first game was on Nov. 14 of that same year. The Eagles lost 20-7.
- Twice the Eagles and the Cowboys have met at Texas Stadium in the postseason. Dallas won both contests: NFC Divsional Playoff, Jan. 10, 1993, 34-10; NFC Divisional Playoff, Jan. 7, 1996, 30-11
- The Eagles' first win at Texas Stadium was Nov. 12, 1979. The Eagles won 31-21.
- The Eagles have shutout the Cowboys twice at Texas Stadium: Nov. 23, 1989, 27-0 and Sept. 15, 1991, 24-0.
- The Eagles' most lopsided win at Texas Stadium was a 38-3 win over the Cowboys on Nov. 18, 2001.
- Some of the Eagles' most memorable wins in the Andy Reid era have come here - the Pickle Juice game in 2000, a convincing 27-3 victory in 2002, the Monday night 49-21 victory in 2004, the Christmas Day domination in 2005 and then last season's 10-6 win in December.