Good thing the Eagles reinforced the depth at wide receiver ahead of Sunday night's game as three of the inactive players for the team are from that position. The Eagles signed Travis Fulgham off the practice squad and called up Deontay Burnett for the game.
Here is the list of inactives for the Eagles:
• WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside – Arcega-Whiteside suffered a pregame calf injury last week against the Bengals. He only practiced in a limited capacity on Friday and was doubtful for tonight.
• TE Hakeem Butler – Signed off Carolina's practice squad this week, Head Coach Doug Pederson indicated that Butler would not be active for tonight.
• WR DeSean Jackson – Jackson is out with a hamstring injury he suffered last week against the Bengals.
• WR Alshon Jeffery – Jeffery is still working his way back from last season's foot injury.
• CB Avonte Maddox – Maddox is out with an ankle injury he suffered against the Bengals last week.
• QB Nate Sudfeld – Jalen Hurts is the No. 2 quarterback.
• DE Casey Toohill – The Eagles go with Genard Avery to provide more of a pass rush against the backup quarterback Nick Mullens.
How does this impact the starting lineup for the Eagles?
The left side of the offensive line will feature Jordan Mailata making his first career start at tackle and Matt Pryor at left guard.
The three starting wide receivers will be Greg Ward, John Hightower, and Travis Fulgham.
Defensive end Josh Sweat will start opposite Brandon Graham.
Cre'Von LeBlanc is starting opposite Darius Slay.
49ers have George Kittle, Deebo Samuel in the lineup
The 49ers are still without quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo, but Nick Mullens will have a couple of additional weapons at his disposal.
All-Pro tight end George Kittle is active after missing two games with a knee injury. Wide receiver Deebo Samuel will make his season debut after an offseason foot injury.