The Eagles are getting several key players for the prime-time matchup with the Dallas Cowboys, but All-Pro right tackle Lane Johnson will not be one of them.
Johnson suffered a knee injury on top of his ankle injury in the win over the Giants 10 days ago. He was set to play as of Friday, but was downgraded to questionable on Sunday morning by the team and is one of the seven inactives for tonight's NFC East showdown. Jordan Mailata will move from left tackle over to right tackle as Jason Peters returns to man the left tackle spot. Matt Pryor is expected to start at right guard with Nate Herbig at left guard.
Here are the six other inactive players for the Eagles:
• T Jack Driscoll – The rookie is out with an ankle injury that he suffered against the Ravens. Driscoll served as a key backup and spot-starter at right tackle.
• CB Craig James – The special teams captain is out with a hamstring injury. Rudy Ford returns from Injured Reserve. Rookie Michael Jacquet was called up from the practice squad for tonight's game.
• WR Alshon Jeffery – Unable to practice with a calf injury, Jeffery will have to wait until after the bye week to make his season debut. Jalen Reagor is starting in his first game back from a Week 2 thumb injury.
• CB Cre'Von LeBlanc – Nickell Robey-Coleman will handle slot cornerback duty but it's good that Avonte Maddox will resume his normal starting workload after being on emergency duty against the Giants.
• RB Miles Sanders – Boston Scott will be the starting back for a second straight game.
• QB Nate Sudfeld – Jalen Hurts is the No. 2 behind Carson Wentz.