Tackle Lane Johnson is inactive for today's game against the Chiefs due to a personal matter. The Eagles will be down four of their five Week 1 starters along the offensive line.
• Safety Rodney McLeod is active and will make his season debut. He missed the first three games following a knee injury last December. It remains to be seen how much he will play.
• Tackle/guard Jack Driscoll is active and will also make his season debut. He was on Injured Reserve for the first three games of the season and was placed on the active roster Saturday. With Johnson out and the injuries to left guard Isaac Seumalo and left tackle Jordan Mailata, it remains to be seen what Driscoll's role will be.
• Cornerback Josiah Scott is active and will also make his season debut. He was on Injured Reserve for the first three games of the season and was placed on the active roster Saturday, along with Driscoll.
• Linebacker Davion Taylor is active after missing Monday night's game with a calf injury.
Here are the Eagles' inactives for today's game:
• T Lane Johnson
• T Jordan Mailata
• CB Mac McCain
• QB Gardner Minshew
• DT Marlon Tuipulotu
If there is a silver lining to the Johnson situation, the Chiefs are without two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Frank Clark due to injury. Here is the full list of the Chiefs' inactives:
• OL Austin Blythe
• DE Frank Clark
• G Laurent Duvernay-Tardif
• CB Rashad Fenton
• WR Daurice Fountain
• CB Charvarius Ward