Will call opens at 3:30 PM
HeadHouse Plaza opens at 4:30 PM
Club & Suites open at 5:30 PM
Inner Gates open at 6 PM
Kickoff is at 7:30 PM
Local Brands and Locations
• Cheesesteak Pretzel- 109,C20, C38, 203, 219
• Chickie's & Pete's Crab Fries- 102, 114, 119, 126, C4, C12, C17, C26, C38, 205, 212, 229, 236, 241
• Planet Hoagie- 115, C20, C38, 203, 227
• Rick's Steaks- 114, 201
• The Schmitter- HH Plaza
• The Fat Darrell- 121
• Tony Luke's Cheesesteaks- 112, 225
• Bassett's BBQ- HH Plaza
• Dapper Dog- HH Plaza
• PJ Whelihan's- HH Plaza
• Max & David's Kosher Cart- 116
• Johnson's Popcorn - 109, 128
• Melt Down Grilled Cheese – 111
• Gozen Yougurt – HH Plaza
• Dippin Dots – 107, 119, 128, 135
• Ritas Water Ice – 107, 131
• Victory and Flying Fish Beer 104, 113, 117, 123, 128, 129, 219, 241
Premium Beer Locations
Import/Craft Beer is available at Liberty Bell Tap stands located at Sections: 104, 113,117, 123, 128, 129, 136
We have added Beers of the World Bottle Portables at Sections 106, 127, 224, 241
Premium Draft Carts are located at Sections 107, 112, 116, 125, 131, 135, C11
New Food Items for 2012 Season
Signature Sandwiches Located at section 109
"Pass Interference" Slow Roasted Pork, Arugula, Fontina Cheese and Garlic jus on a Seeded Italian Rool
"Chop Block" Twelve Hour Smoked Chopped Beef Brisket, Jalapeño Cole slaw, LFF Signature BBQ Sauce on a Corn Dusted Kaiser Roll
Help name our Signature Nachos Located at Sections 108 and 216!
"Nachos Italiano" Spicy Italian Sausage Bolognese, Mozzarella Cheese Sauce, House Made Ricotta and Fresh Jalapenoes on a bed of Corn Tortilla Chips
In conjunction with the National Football League and for the safety of our guests and employees, the following are prohibited:
- Smoking (except in designated areas)
- Bags larger than 12" x 12" x 12"
- Animals (except service dogs to aid guests with disabilities)
- Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
- Hard sided coolers*
- Fireworks, firearms and weapons of any kind
- Laser Pointers
- Noisemakers (including but not limited to air horns, cowbells, whistles and instruments)
- Signs or flags on sticks or poles
- Video cameras and the use of video capable cell phones
- Ticket scalping
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language or clothing
- Throwing Objects
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
- Any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- Guests who appear to be intoxicated will not be permitted admittance into the stadium.
Food items must be wrapped or contained in clear plastic. *Exceptions will be made for guests with specific medical needs
Lincoln Financial Field stadium management reserves the right to prohibit banners due to space availability, banner size, interference with other fans or message content. Flags on poles longer than 2 ft in length are prohibited.
PARKING & TAILGATING
Guests wishing to park in K lot for the game, are able to park when K lot opens at 8 AM and the cost will be $25/car. VIP parking lots J & L will open at 5:15 PM.
Tailgating is not permitted in parking lots north of Pattison Avenue and west of Darien Street (Lots Q Through W and the lot near the NovaCare Complex).
REPORTING FAN BEHAVIOR
To anonymously report fan behavior in your Section, send us a text message to 78247 followed by the word ASSIST
your issue and location. Stadium personnel are trained to respond quickly and appropriately.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please feel free to contact our Guest Services Hotline at 267.570.4400 for any additional questions related to Thursday's event. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @LFFStadium.
Enjoy the game!