Taylor Swift returns to Lincoln Financial Field this weekend with two shows of The 1989 World Tour. Australian singer-songwriter Vance Joy and viral singer-songwriter sensation Shawn Mendes will support the global superstar Friday and Saturday night.
The information below details stadium policies that will be in place for both 1989 World Tour shows.
1989 World Tour Schedule
12 p.m. – Lot K opens
5 p.m. – All stadium gates open (All guests sitting on the floor must enter through the South Gate)
7 p.m. – The 1989 World Tour show begins with the first opening act
Eagles Pro Shop will be open Friday and Saturday for ticketed 1989 World Tour guests only once the gates are open.
Post Concert Parent Pick-Up Area: Citizen Bank Park Way
We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests of Lincoln Financial Field. As a result, there are a few security policies that have been put in place for the upcoming Taylor Swift concerts:
- Lights are permitted on posters and clothing in all sections of the stadium. However, due to security concerns, lighting that requires a battery pack will not be permitted inside.
- If the lights are considered a distraction, they will have to be turned off.
- Glow sticks are permitted, as long as they are the soft plastic thin ones that can be used as bracelets.
The NFL Clear Bag Policy will not be in place for The 1989 World Tour, but all bags entering Lincoln Financial Field must be smaller than 12" x 12" x 12".
- No signs are allowed in the pit
- Signs larger than 11x14 are not permitted on the floor
- Signs larger than 18x24 are not permitted in the seating bowl
- Stadium officials reserve the right to approve all signs
PROHIBITED BANNER ITEMS
- Lights powered by battery packs
- Signs or flags on sticks
- Poles/selfie sticks
HIGHLIGHTED PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Battery packs, noisemakers, laser pointers, video cameras (including Go Pro cameras), professional cameras, umbrellas and strollers
In addition to the items above, Lincoln Financial Field prohibits the following items in the stadium:
- Smoking (except in designated areas)
- Animals (except service dogs to aid guests with disabilities)
- Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
- Food not wrapped in clear plastic*
- Hard sided coolers*
- Fireworks, firearms and weapons of any kind
- Laser Pointers
- Noisemakers (including but not limited to air horns, cowbells, whistles and instruments)
- Signs or flags on sticks or poles
- Clothing containing wires, batteries or other electronic components
- Video cameras and the use of video capable cell phones
- Ticket scalping
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language or clothing
- Clothing containing wires, batteries or other electronic components are prohibited
- Unmanned and Remote Controlled Aircraft Systems
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.