The 2013 Philadelphia Eagles schedule is available to download and import into Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar and iCalendar.
Please Note: Due to NFL Flex scheduling some game times are subject to change. Once you import the file into your calendar, any schedule changes made to the Eagles 2013 schedule will need to be manually updated. Please remember to check the schedule page for the latest information.
If you have a Google Calendar account, you can download the schedule calendar here. You can also use your Google Calendar account to import the schedule into your Outlook, iCal, and other webmail accounts.
For instructions on importing the schedule into Microsoft Outlook, click here.
For instructions on importing the schedule into iCal, click here.
The schedule is also available in XML format.
Importing the .CSV schedule file
Click here to download the .CSV schedule file.
1. Do not simply click on the link below. Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac) the link and select "Save Target As ..." (IE for Windows) or "Download link to disk" (IE for Mac). If given the choice of "text" or "source", choose "source".
2. Save the file to a location that you will remember.
3. From the Outlook toolbar, click File > Import and Export
4. Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
5. Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
6. Click the "Browse" button and navigate to the saved schedule file
7. Select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
8. From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, click on "Calendar" and click Next
9. In the next window, under the box labeled "The following actions will be performed:", click the box next to the option labeled, "Import 'eagles_10outlook-100420.csv' into folder: Calendar."
10. Check that box and then click on the "Map Custom Fields" button to the right
11. From there, click and drag the needed fields from the left window into the right window:
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME ET to Start Time
SUBJECT to Subject
LOCATION to Location
END DATE to End Date
END_TIME ET to End Time
REMINDER_OFF to Reminder On/Off (Select REMINDER_OFF to not be reminded when a game is scheduled to begin or REMINDER_ON for a reminder)
REMINDER_DATE to Reminder Date (Default date is the game date)
REMINDER_TIME to Reminder Time
DESCRIPTION to Description
12. Click OK, then click Finish
13. A status window will appear that says, "Importing Appointments from 'eagles_11outlook-110420.csv' into Calendar"