Axalta All-Pro Teachers is a program that recognizes outstanding 5th through 12th-grade teachers in the tri-state area for their contribution to their students, school, and community. During the NFL season, Axalta and the Philadelphia Eagles will select ten (10) exceptional teachers to be honored in their classrooms and by Eagles fans.
Who Can Nominate an Axalta All-Pro Teacher?
- Current principal
- Former principal
- Current student of nominee
- Former student of nominee
- Co-Worker - Teacher
What Are the Criteria for Selecting an Axalta All-Pro Teacher?
- Educational Drive: Teacher demonstrates a commitment to empowering and inspiring students to further their STEM education.
- Innovation in the Classroom: Teacher introduces creative projects and initiatives that helps their school stay at the forefront of STEM education.
- Community Ownership: Teacher is the community expert in STEM and helps provide guidance for students to careers in STEM-related fields.
What Will the Axalta All-Pro Teachers Receive?
- $2,000 donation to their school to be used for school supplies or programming
- Four (4) tickets to a select Eagles home game (pre and regular season)
- One (1) reserved parking pass to a select Eagles home game (pre and regular season)
- Personalized Replica Eagles jersey
- Personalized Eagles football
- Invitation for four (4) guests to attend the Teacher of the Year Event
What Will the Axalta All-Pro Teacher of the Year Receive?
- An incremental $5,000 donation to their school to be used for school supplies or STEM-related programming.
- An Eagles Pep Rally to be hosted at their school
A selection committee will designate the ten (10) teachers that fit the criteria
Axalta is a global leader in the coatings industry, providing customers with innovative, colorful, beautiful, and sustainable coatings solutions. From light vehicles, commercial vehicles and refinish applications to electric motors, buildings facades and other industrial applications, our coatings are designed to prevent corrosion, increase productivity and enhance durability. With more than 150 years of experience in the coatings industry, the global team at Axalta continues to find ways to serve our more than 100,000 customers in 130 countries better every day with the finest coatings, applications systems, and technology. Axalta is proud to call the greater Philadelphia area home to its corporate headquarters. For more information visit axalta.com
For more information about Axalta, please visit axalta.com