Please note that tickets for the Eagles' open practice at Franklin Field on Sunday, August 10 are sold out.
A variety of fan-focused activities will take place once again at the three training camp open practices this summer. In addition to watching full team practices, there will be music and other festivities in Lincoln Financial Field’s HeadHouse Plaza, opportunities to meet Eagles alumni, chances to get an autograph from a current player, interaction with Eagles Cheerleaders, Eagles Pep Band and SWOOP, family entertainment and much more.
Fan activities at every practice will include:
• Player Autographs and Post-Practice Field Access – Every fan entering Lincoln Financial Field and Franklin Field will receive a scratch-off ticket. “Winning” tickets will reveal either an opportunity to receive player autographs or access the field to take pictures (field access only at Lincoln Financial Field). Fans who are awarded with these tickets will be directed to the designated areas at the conclusion of practice.
• Alumni Autographs – Former Eagles greats will be on hand to sign autographs in the HeadHouse Plaza before practice and also on the main concourse during practice.
• Family Entertainment – There will be music, face-painting artists, appearances from the Eagles Pep Band, SWOOP and Eagles Cheerleader entertainment in the HeadHouse Plaza
Special Event Days
• Sunday, August 10 – The Eagles will return to their former home, Franklin Field, for a day of practice. Franklin Field, located on the University of Penn campus, played host to the Eagles from 1958-70. Prior to the start of practice, Eagles alumni will be honored on the field.
Training Camp Partner
Sports Authority is the official presenting sponsor of Philadelphia Eagles Training Camp and will run an in-store promotion throughout the NFL season. Prizes include a VIP road trip to an Eagles away game, VIP experiences at the NovaCare Complex and Sports Authority gift cards.
Open Practice Information
• Public Practice Dates (every practice begins at 12:15 pm)
Sunday, August 3 (Lincoln Financial Field)
Sunday, August 10 (Franklin Field)
• Ticket Information
The open practice at Lincoln Financial Field on August 3rd will be free of charge and general admission. Tickets for the open practice at Franklin Field are sold out.
• Training Camp Hotline and Website
Please call the Eagles Training Camp Hotline at 215-320-5160 or visit the Eagles Training Camp Website for updates on practice and other events at Training Camp.
Parking for the open practice at Lincoln Financial Field will be free with lots opening at 9 am. For the open practice at Franklin Field, the Eagles and University of Penn strongly encourage fans to use SEPTA. Fans that opt to drive will have to utilize either paid lots or parking kiosks in the surrounding areas.
• Transportation to Franklin Field
Subway – Take the Market-Frankford (Blue) Line to the 34th street stop. Walk East (toward Center City) and make a right on 33rd Street. Franklin Field is located on 33rd Street between Walnut and Spruce Streets.
Subway-Surface Lines (Trolley Cars) – The 10, 11, 13, 34 and 36 lines all make stops at 33rd and Market Streets. The 11, 13, 34 and 36 lines all make stops at 36th and Sansom Streets. Franklin Field is located on 33rd Street between Walnut and Spruce Streets (south of Market and Sansom).
SEPTA Regional Rail – All SEPTA Regional Rail lines stop at 30th Street Station. Franklin Field is just a short walk away. Walk West (away from Center City) three blocks on Market Street, and make a left onto 33rd Street. Franklin Field is located on 33rd Street between Walnut and South Streets. You can also transfer from 30th Street Station to the Airport, Media/Elwyn, or Wilmington lines that will stop at University City Station. Exit left off train to access stairway to South Street where Franklin Field is adjacent.
• Entry to Stadium
The HeadHouse Plaza at Lincoln Financial Field will open before practice at 10 am and the interior gates will open at 11 AM. All fans should enter the stadium through the Northeast and Xfinity gates only. For fans attending the open practice at Franklin Field, the entry points will be located on 33rd Street and South Street.
Concessions will be available inside the stadium. No alcoholic beverages will be sold.
• Clear Bag Policy
To continue to provide a safe environment for the public as well as to expedite fan entry upon arrival, the NFL clear bag policy will be in effect for all three open practices. Fans are encouraged to limit the number of items they bring with them to the stadium. For more info on the types of bags allowed, please visit www.lincolnfinancialfield.com/safety.
• Rain Plan
If practice is forced to move away from Lincoln Financial Field or Franklin Field on one of these days due to weather, the Eagles will communicate this message as soon as a decision is made. Fans can access this information by calling the Eagles Training Camp Hotline, logging onto PhiladelphiaEagles.com and following @Eagles on Twitter. In addition, the team will communicate this information through its e-mail database and all its social media platforms. Unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts, there will be no re-scheduling of Training Camp practices at Lincoln Financial Field or Franklin Field.