Here are some news and notes to check out before the Eagles-Cowboys clash on Sunday Night Football ...
1. The Eagles are 12-0 after the bye week under head coach Andy Reid. They win by an average of 10.6 points per game. The 12-game streak is the longest by any team since the bye was instituted in 1990.
2. The Eagles have the league's top rushing attack at 170 yards per game. Dallas has the league's top rushing defense (69.7 yards per game). Something has to give.
3. The Eagles are tied for sixth in the league with 18 sacks. The Cowboys are tied for eighth with 17 sacks. The Redskins and Giants pace not only the division, but the league with 21 sacks each.
5. Running back
6. Wide receiver
7. Wide receiver
10. Defensive tackle
11. In past 10 road games, quarterback Tony Romo has completed 260 of 385 (67.5 pct.) for 3,031 yards (303.1 per game) with 17 TDs vs. 6 INT for 99.4 rating. In starts with 10 att. when he has 100 rating, team is 29-6 (.828).
12. Running back DeMarco Murray rushed for a franchise-record 253 yards with 1 TD last week, 2nd-most rushing yards in game by rookie in NFL history (Minnesota's Adrian Peterson, 296).
13. Among NFL tight ends, Jason Witten ranks 2nd in rec. yards (449) & 3rd in catches (36). Since start of 2007, leads NFL TEs with 401 catches & 4,578 yards.
14. Wide receiver Dez Bryant is averaging 17.8 yards per catch (339 yards, 19 catches).
15. Linebacker DeMarcus Ware has 9.5 career sacks vs. Eagles, 2nd-most vs. any opponent. Had 3 sacks in last meeting & has recorded 3 sacks in game 7 times. Has 14 sacks in past 9, incl. 1 last week vs. StL. Has sack in 8 of past 9. Since start of 2006, has 80 sacks, most in NFL.
16. Linebacker Sean Lee is tied for lead among NFL LBs with 3 INTs. Is only LB in NFL with 2 INTs (3) & 2 FRs (2).
Make sure to follow us on Twitter @EaglesInsider